The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
a2d8f03869a046b63e89ed8de3ae8a54.600x
Need more fingers.

I was eating lunch when I checked the thread and saw that crap :x

I'm 100% sure this is the Low. This is the Ambassador:

Also, Max Air < Zoom Air. Nike is dumb but it wouldn't downgrade it's flagship signature shoe and label it Elite.
Okay, well that settles it, better be the low top because I agree with you on the elite part. 

THIS!

An auto rep for mentioning The Thing. The 1982 film is my favorite movie of all time. Srs

"I'm not going with Windows" "I'm going with Childs"

"Hey Sweden" ha ha ha

I had no business watching that movie as a child :lol: but hey man, that's what Dads are for right? Seen it once I swear I remember it like it was yesterday. Man. That movie was SEERED onto my brain.

when dude transformed in the jail cell and cuz was handcuffed to his chair!? GIRL.BYE!

Last edited:
THIS!

An auto rep for mentioning The Thing. The 1982 film is my favorite movie of all time. Srs

"I'm not going with Windows" "I'm going with Childs"

"Hey Sweden" ha ha ha
Movie still holds up to this day.

"They're not Swedish Mac, they're Norwegian!"

So, I've been eyeing the Datas for a while and decided they were gonna be my first pair of XIIs. I go to the store to try them on and :x GOD DAMN they're uncomfortable AF. The hyperposite like digs into my heel. It's a shame cuz I really wanted to buy them.

View media item 1353918
MY PIC ABOVE....
My first pair of Lebrons ever. I really like how the shoe came together. More than anything I love Zoom Air and how it is use throughout the shoe. This is a pic of my Nsrl's sole and the zoom air pod system. As a kid I drew shoes in hopes I would one day work with Nike. Sadly to say drew this same technology over 15 years ago in my drawings. Same concept of the pod system as they use it in the Lebron 12.

Back
Top Bottom