The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
smokin.gif

If only we could choose the border color for the main swoosh on iD... something so small but can really set a CW off nicely. It's not like it's super tough to add that option, either lol.

Those are dope though.

If only we could choose the border color for the main swoosh on iD... something so small but can really set a CW off nicely. It's not like it's super tough to add that option, either lol.

Those are dope though.
This.

i think the red is brighter too tho

Last edited:
Nah I think it was definitely an HoL type of red.  I was watching the game and they weren't popping like that one pair was

nah in time this cav team will surpass that heat team...they have a PG something they didnt in mia.

Irving
Shump
Bron
Love
Mozgov 

JR
throw in thompson/marion/miller , when they gel and get it going will be scary and ill go on record saying they will come out of the east 

My man, 2 of the 'Big 3' come from losing cultures (Minnesota & Cleveland) - if Blatt can coach these 2 to a 0.500 season, that's a victory in itself.

Well it looks like that bright red/blue pair that we saw a pic of the other day is on the FNL calendar for Feb.4th but only in GS and Toddler.  They also have the CV listed for that day so looks like the Mens won't be seeing that other pair.  
mean.gif
 I actually liked those too

nah in time this cav team will surpass that heat team...they have a PG something they didnt in mia.

Irving
Shump
Bron
Love
Mozgov 

JR
throw in thompson/marion/miller , when they gel and get it going will be scary and ill go on record saying they will come out of the east 
Basically all you did here was name the entire Cavs roster except for maybe a player or two that nobody heard of with a 10-day contract and said when they learn to play together it'll be magic like some Fairy Godmother "put them together and what have you got bibbidi bobbidi boo"

Last edited:

Those are dope though.
I prefer the ID solid swoosh. It makes it stand out more.

I think these were labelled as pics of the XII Elites when they first popped up
Im 99% sure it the lebron ambassador.   The exposed airmax bubble in the rear looks like all the past ambassadors.
I'm 100% sure this is the Low. This is the Ambassador:

Also, Max Air < Zoom Air. Nike is dumb but it wouldn't downgrade it's flagship signature shoe and label it Elite.

stop by ea day to see ASG

see ya tomorrow

still waiting for a color I want to keep

might just ID those Yeezy white pair on 10/1/15 and call it good

Back
Top Bottom