The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
C'mon Lebron really? TDMs an all time fave? They won't even crack the top 10 list of 12s when its all said and done, let alone a top 50 list of all his shoes

No where in the caption did son say "all time". The fact that the very first hash tag was #Twelves leads me to believe he just meant that they're one of his favorite colorways of his model.

Those IVs and VIIs are all I want :smh: :pimp:

But naw fam, when YOU'RE bored on Sunday and waiting for the football games to come on, YOU do a photoshoot with some shoes :lol:

Ain't nobody got time for that.

lmaoo
I was basically talking about me period.

You had wondering if this had become a trend when I wasn't paying attention :lol:

That's a very mean line up though :pimp:

q19B9.gif

After 3 straight years of awesome AS packs, I would hope Nike doesn't disappoint on the Brons. The Kobe is meh and I def won't be getting the KD

May be a weird choice but the Jordan 17 is one of my all time favorite ASG sneakers.

Last edited:
The last 3 digits are different Lebron (190 ) Kobe (097)

Those Lebron's look just like the GS KD's if you ask me.

View media item 1346613View media item 1346614

"The first portion"

Usually the way the product codes works is:

shoe model- colorway

The Kobe & LeBron shouldn't have the same prefix as they are different shoe models.

Take last year's Kobe and LeBron.

LeBron XI
647780-735

Kobe IX
641714-003

Last edited:
Just by guess, i picture mesh part is all white, posite is the multicolor print and the swoosh is crimson. Someone put up a PS.

Based on the color description that shoe wouldn't match the ASG color code.

View media item 1346548

Thank goodness... cause that red pair is the definition of "meh... i mean i guess its cool or wutever"...

the allstars are kinda like the last hope for the 12's for me... the bhm's are actually fire to me... but the christmas went down as the worst shoe of the year so idk... Even the seven people that think they like that shoe do not in reality... the asg might be wack... crossing my fingers they come thru though

Last edited:
Thank goodness... cause that red pair is the definition of "meh... i mean i guess its cool or wutever"...

the allstars are kinda like the last hope for the 12's for me... the bhm's are actually fire to me... but the christmas went down as the worst shoe of the year so idk... Even the seven people that think they like that shoe do not in reality... the asg might be wack... crossing my fingers they come thru though

View media item 1035755

Back
Top Bottom