The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
:x HOW????i will COP without a doubt for that price

Footlocker.com didn't have my 9.5 on the website, but l called them and they had one 9.5 left in the warehouse in the NSRL...I got lucky. I used some 20% discount code that i got from this thread (order had to be $200 or more, so i bought a cheap $2 headband in order to use the 20% off) He put the code in, and i had a $25 gift card my girl gave me earlier in the year and i forgot to use it. I also asked the rep if he could waive the shipping, and he did. Order came up to $146.25 shipped. I got so lucky they had one 9.5 left at the warehouse, because the only size they had available on the website was a 12.

As soon as i can make my way up to the mall, Ill return the headband as well. I don't need that crap. :rofl:

Sorry to disappoint you but I'm still here, don't try and make it more than it is.
Exactly 
laugh.gif

to stay on topic if I can find a replacement black lace then I may pick up the CVs, cleanest colorway so far to me but then again I am partial to the blk/red colorways in the Lebron line, 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, and 12 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
To the people who are saying the 12's or certain CW's of the 12's are just meh or changed their mind from buying a certain CW once they saw them in person...did you get a chance to see them being worn by someone else in person?...datas were a pair that from pics and seeing them in the store I said nice shoe but I will pass....seen them 30 minutes later on someone and they jumped on my I will cop list...btw the chromosomes are looking nice in those latest pics posted!

Is there any guys on here who dislike the XII?
Got my first pair just before Christmas, the Data's. Was waiting out for that colourway and was actually looking forward to owning a pair. But on them arriving these are just horrible basketball shoes. I can only assume most guys are buying these for casual wear & not to play in.
Really did not like one thing about the shoe.
Bulky hard heavy.
No comfort.
No support that would make you feel good on court.
Could feel the heel air unit but non of the others.
Lacing was THE worst ever in a pair of bball shoes.
Traction is terrible.
Returned to nike.

To the people who are saying the 12's or certain CW's of the 12's are just meh or changed their mind from buying a certain CW once they saw them in person...did you get a chance to see them being worn by someone else in person?...datas were a pair that from pics and seeing them in the store I said nice shoe but I will pass....seen them 30 minutes later on someone and they jumped on my I will cop list...btw the chromosomes are looking nice in those latest pics posted!

That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw the latest comments about the XII being lackluster. They look great on feet! Anyone on the fence should try a pair on and do a couple walk-bys in front of a full-length mirror at the store. :lol:

I'd say they almost look as nice on feet as the IX, although the IX still gets the nod for design and colours in my book.

Last edited:
These feel awesome to me, on the court, walking down the street, in the bathroom having man time. They're sturdy in all conditions.

Kobes seem to be by far the best of the bhm. Nothing else seems worth blinking at, much less at full retail.

The color scheme thats why. The designs are decent. More color would make the look better.

Back
Top Bottom