The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Still sitting on this fence 
I've pretty much decided to just crawl in the little bird house that's attached to it and just watch 
ohwell.gif

cork posite with regular upper

I think a normal upper would'nt be extravagant enough for an EXT :smh:

I'm pretty sure the way Nike dropped the ball last year with Lebron XI EXT's minus King Crowns they're gonna go all out this time around |I

They'll probably pull a page or two out of the X's EXT bag which will probably come out pretty sick on the XII silhouette :pimp:

Last edited:

cork posite with regular upper
I think a normal upper would'nt be extravagant enough for an EXT
mean.gif

I'm pretty sure the way Nike dropped the ball last year with Lebron XI EXT's minus King Crowns they're gonna go all out this time around
tired.gif

They'll probably pull a page or two out of the X's EXT bag which will probably come out pretty sick on the XII silhouette
pimp.gif
they may go the same but use the upper for suede and posite for leather, kinda like they did with the kd's
happy.gif

i'm calling it now, we know corks, we 99.9% know denim coming, I'm calling my wildcard pic to be Lion Mane EXT
nerd.gif

and something similar to the KC, maybe a WTT EXT black color changing patent leather posite and black suede
eek.gif

they may go the same but use the upper for suede and posite for leather, kinda like they did with the kd's :D
i'm calling it now, we know corks, we 99.9% know denim coming, I'm calling my wildcard pic to be Lion Mane EXT :nerd:   
and something similar to the KC, maybe a WTT EXT black color changing patent leather posite and black suede :wow:

I'm not sure what any of that even means but it sounds incredible for some reason :wow:

Count me in :lol:

they may go the same but use the upper for suede and posite for leather, kinda like they did with the kd's
happy.gif

i'm calling it now, we know corks, we 99.9% know denim coming, I'm calling my wildcard pic to be Lion Mane EXT
nerd.gif

and something similar to the KC, maybe a WTT EXT black color changing patent leather posite and black suede
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom