The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Have y'all worn your pairs often yet? Or just once?

Thinking about un-dsing my pair for new year but i'm looking like Jeremy Lamb right now with this flu.

laugh.gif

Have y'all worn your pairs often yet? Or just once?

Thinking about un-dsing my pair for new year but i'm looking like Jeremy Lamb right now with this flu.
My HOLs and Dunkforces have gotten plenty of wear. They feel better and better as they break in. The only downside is that you need to tighten the laces, which on this shoe is like studying String Theory.

ehh, ehh?

Anybody watching the Michigan St vs Maryland game? Those Michigan St PE 12's are dope on the court!

Rookie. You always wait to get both in hand and return the ugly duckling :lol:

Nah bro. I had both in hand. I was hoping my NBA pair was better. The little sig flap on the tongue of the left shoe from Champs stood straight up like Alfalfa...but alas the NBA pair had plastic so THOSE went back to Champs. Metal eyelet pair still with me. Come on bruh...

cmon man... i was giving you a hard time.... You sir... have earned this.

View media item 1328983

I tried them on today and I didn't like them. Maybe when they hit 150.00 with coupons ill cop. That silver posite is bananas though. My HOH didn't sell one pair as of today. Most cats aroubd my way is gearing up for the remastered Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom