The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
If i had my say in to 12 elite only thing I'd change is more responsiveness in forefoot zoom pods and flywire through upper.

saw datas in person. prob the only colorway i really want.

actually got the NSRL at a nike outlet during FnF for a friend. i forgot how much lower they marked it down from retail price, and got 30% off. For sure it was lower than if I had a swoosh discount.

I shouldve got greedy, got it went to nike SF to exchange with no receipt for datas in my size. :tongue:

Now to wait until Datas can be had for $150 after tax or no tax.

May cop another pair of Data. Out of the colorways initially revealed that was the one like many of you were all in on. Too sexy.

Remove half the chocolate chips above his headband and it's spot on.
well that comment came quickier than I thought
laugh.gif

Added to cart then went back and looked at the official pictures. I'd only buy these on discounts. I'll check them out in store today but I'm going to say pass for right now.

Charging $20 extra for the same box, materials and a lackluster design makes me think Nike is slowly incorporating reseller tactics in their releases. The Gift of Flight, Fragment AJ 1s, Legend Blue, Kobe IX EXTs, KD 7 Suede, etc.

Highly sought after release or quick strike, automatic $20 to $50 price increase.

Anyone tried using the bday coupon at retailers on the Xmas colorway yet?

I haven't BUT it's always a YMMV situation.

That said, you can get a better discount by ordering online since the discount exclusion has been removed for the brons. You may be able to do a store pickup also.

Added to cart then went back and looked at the official pictures. I'd only buy these on discounts. I'll check them out in store today but I'm going to say pass for right now.

Charging $20 extra for the same box, materials and a lackluster design makes me think Nike is slowly incorporating reseller tactics in their releases. The Gift of Flight, Fragment AJ 1s, Legend Blue, Kobe IX EXTs, KD 7 Suede, etc.

Highly sought after release or quick strike, automatic $20 to $50 price increase.

I wouldn't put it past me I'm sure they're hip to the game, we joke about it a lot but I'm sure they have people in the forums checking

need the BHM & ASG to leak so i can decide whether to grab the Court Vision or not...lol im limiting myself to 1-3 brons and i already got the dunkforce :smile: my fav cw of 12's in 2014

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom