The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Not to keep talking about Kobe's in the Lebron thread, but I thought the red/white design, going along with some of his other Poker themed shoes was made to resemble a stack of chips

This END shipping situation is starting to get frustrating lol
Agreed. I just checked out their twitter and saw them respond to someone asking where his Jordan's are that he ordered on Monday:

"Hi, unfortunately we can't guarantee next day delivery during promotional periods. We're working hard to dispatch your order"

I'm in no rush for the NSRL's I ordered, just would like to know they'll be shipped at some point I suppose.

Plus, it looks like there are a handful of sizes of NSRL back up on END, so at least it wouldn't be an out of stock situation where my order has to be cancelled.

Agreed. I just checked out their twitter and saw them respond to someone asking where his Jordan's are that he ordered on Monday:

"Hi, unfortunately we can't guarantee next day delivery during promotional periods. We're working hard to dispatch your order"

I'm in no rush for the NSRL's I ordered, just would like to know they'll be shipped at some point I suppose.
I have spoken to them several times this week. They keep pushing back the latest shipping date... Now it is next monday.  BUTTTT they have assured me the orders will be fulfilled if they have not been cancelled yet.

Look at that... 15 mins after me fussing at them END shipped my order. 
smokin.gif

Never got the point in pestering a retailer on the subject of shipping, are you guys really that impatient?

If they dont send you a cancellation email whats the issue?
From what I've heard, they ship pretty quickly, so I guess my expectations were that it would have shipped by now, this being my first order with them, but I'm not to the point of pestering them, just wondering if other people got their shipping notices. It wouldn't have been the first time that I placed an order only for a few days later to get an email saying it couldn't be fulfilled due to inventory issues, so the delay had me thinking that might have been the case.

From what I've heard, they ship pretty quickly, so I guess my expectations were that it would have shipped by now, this being my first order with them, but I'm not to the point of pestering them, just wondering if other people got their shipping notices. It wouldn't have been the first time that I placed an order only for a few days later to get an email saying it couldn't be fulfilled due to inventory issues, so the delay had me thinking that might have been the case.
Gotta factor in the holiday just now, I'm sure alot of people ordered from there over the weekend. 

Gotta factor in the holiday just now, I'm sure alot of people ordered from there over the weekend. 
Oh for sure, that's why I'm not getting at customer service like this:

But I've recently had my patience tested to the extremes, so something like a few days/a week wait for shoes to be shipped isn't going to push me over the edge at all.

Never got the point in pestering a retailer on the subject of shipping, are you guys really that impatient?

If they dont send you a cancellation email whats the issue?
One email isn't pestering. People buy from END for their prices,customer service, and fast shipping.

Plus,retailer should give  info after 5 days. Once payment is made, clock starts ticking on time you can file a paypal claim.

If I hadn't called DSG this morning I wouldn't have the tracking #. They still haven't sent an email but shoes have shipped.

I'm gonna go ahead and make the turn NOW, before the rest of y'all do when the Nike hi-res pics come out. I'm getting the xmas pair. 
devil.gif

I hope they use less posite on the Elite. The whole "letting them break in" thing, ain't nobody got time for that :lol:

I'm gonna go ahead and make the turn NOW, before the rest of y'all do when the Nike hi-res pics come out. I'm getting the xmas pair. :evil:

I think the hi-res pics will make a huge difference. Won't be copping regardless, but better pics will make a huge difference, not to mention when he rocks them on court. The leaked picture looks like a pair that was literally a wear test sample. They looked beat.

Last edited:
After rocking the instincts all day casually, I do not feel all this comfort that is leaps and bounds over the XI. Actually feels the same to me imo

They're cool, but nothing to write home about

Back
Top Bottom