The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Seriously. Smh. Then again dude never hand to come out of his pocket nor did his mom ever had to really "struggle" to cop him a pair of B-Ball sneakers. Since he's been in AAU since middle school, and was given sneakers through out high school plus the extras no one talks about.. >D

There had to be some kind of struggle... LeBron was wearing shoes that were too small for his feet while he was growing up. How else can anyone explain what happened to his toes?

There had to be some kind of struggle... LeBron was wearing shoes that were too small for his feet while he was growing up. How else can anyone explain what happened to his toes?

Must have been the Adidas he wore in high school caused that....:stoneface:

This shoe would be really
smokin.gif
if they had used leather. A triple black color way on these with a leather upper would be
nthat.gif
. it would be similar to how the VIIIs triple black pair was
smokin.gif
too bad I know it wouldn't happen.
mean.gif

At certain angles it makes me like the shoe but at other angles I'm just ehh about 'em.
don't count out a tripple black or leather, who knows what the ext is gonna be since leather is now premuim material to nike.....

Must have been the Adidas he wore in high school caused that....
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Really? The on foot pics makes them look terrible imo

Looking like its gonna be nikes version of the kobe two :lol:
Yea, that on foot pic makes them look HORRIBLE. bulky, chunky.

MORE SO THAN THE 8'S AND THE 10'S? THOSE TWO MODELS ARE THE EPITOME OF BULKY, CLUNKY LOOKING :lol:

VERY FEW OF LEBRONS SHOES HAVEN'T HAD THAT BULKY LOOK, MOST NOTABLY 6'S, 9'S AND 11'S. THE 12'S LOOK TO BE THE NEXT IN THAT LIST IMO. THEY DEF HAVE A MORE SLEEK LOOK THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN WITH THE LEBRON LINE.

AZG's a little sleeker, too, IMO, even though design cues taken from a hummer. Just lighter-seeming in general. XII's are half bulky, half sleek lol..

Really? The on foot pics makes them look terrible imo

Looking like its gonna be nikes version of the kobe two
laugh.gif
Yea, that on foot pic makes them look HORRIBLE. bulky, chunky.
MORE SO THAN THE 8'S AND THE 10'S? THOSE TWO MODELS ARE THE EPITOME OF BULKY, CLUNKY LOOKING
laugh.gif

VERY FEW OF LEBRONS SHOES HAVEN'T HAD THAT BULKY LOOK, MOST NOTABLY 6'S, 9'S AND 11'S. THE 12'S LOOK TO BE THE NEXT IN THAT LIST IMO. THEY DEF HAVE A MORE SLEEK LOOK THAN WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN WITH THE LEBRON LINE.
idk i think the xi are way bulkier looking than the x but that's my opinion

MORE SO THAN THE 8'S AND THE 10'S? THOSE TWO MODELS ARE THE EPITOME OF BULKY, CLUNKY LOOKING
laugh.gif

got dam ok billy mays

They look VERY sleek OFF the foot, they look like a diff shoe in that on foot pic. they look sloppy in that pic admit it

Not sure what to make of them

I'm not fond of that colorway

But they look sort of cheap looking and I'm not a fan of all the teeth looking sole.

MORE SO THAN THE 8'S AND THE 10'S? THOSE TWO MODELS ARE THE EPITOME OF BULKY, CLUNKY LOOKING :lol:

got dam ok billy mays

They look VERY sleek OFF the foot, they look like a diff shoe in that on foot pic. they look sloppy in that pic admit it

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS. WILL JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE FROM HERE ON OUT.

The bottoms are just so damn terrible. When you see it from the side the bottom almost looks like a cleat. Just gross. They really missed the mark on this one and I'm sure the price will be $275 regular price and over $300 when the elites drop. Just hideous.

The bottoms are just so damn terrible. When you see it from the side the bottom almost looks like a cleat. Just gross. They really missed the mark on this one and I'm sure the price will be $275 regular price and over $300 when the elites drop. Just hideous.
I agree on the look being cleat-like.  If you can take the look though, from a basketball-side I've found some pod setups to work great on court.

these look more comfortable than 11s... but not as pleasing to the eye... but only time will tell.. since i wasnt really big on 8s or 9s till more colorways released..

These would look so much better if they didn't have those awkward things on the sides, if they just got rid of them and continued with the mesh they would have flowed nicely. 

Back
Top Bottom