The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Definitely like the black panels on the sides better than the grey. I think these could be pretty interesting with the right colorblocking. I'm curious what kind of tech they have.

I feel u my wife the same way we was arguing earlier bcuz she doesnt like sneakers I asked her if dhe was gonna wear heels for 8hrs in disneyland and I think a piece of my sole died from the look she gave me lol

My girl HATES Kobe so that's why I get grief from her about his shoes. But she can't complain about prices because alot of her heels cost 3-4 times more than a pair of my LeBron XIs :lol:

She saw me foolin around on Nike iD the other day and I think that's where she saw those new Lunargrands. I may have to buy her a pair so I dont get the eyeroll of doom later on

:lol:

These look like they're gonna use that Lunar insole again.

I can't even imagine what the price on these will be. So far I'm not blown away by that c/w

Last edited:
Best looking lebron since the 7 or the 9 (my two favs)this is gonna be a big year for nike with the kd design also last couple designs haven't been that great in my opinion

HQ pics of the better looking black foam sample from KoD. First pic looks kinda tough from that angle... I just cannot get with the lace lock thing on the tongue tho. Wish he would take a full shoe shot of the dark colored look see sample.

That top lace hole lacing is different too, weird placement on that. Medial side still looks super lame LOL

View media item 1040912
View media item 1040913
View media item 1040914
View media item 1040915
View media item 1040918
View media item 1040919

WOW. IM DEF COPPING. MORE PICS I SEE THE MORE I LIKE. BEAUTIFUL AND I ALWAYS HATE ALL DOLPHIN COLORWAYS. CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE COLORWAYS.

Still not impressed with the new angles. I'd love to see new colors.

However, with me not liking them = money saved :lol:. They do look really comfy though.

sick.gif
look even worse on feet, the soldiers 8's look better.

on feet pics are :x looks like the upper expands horizontally overshadowing the outsole by a lot.

and to me the upper design not the tech does not match the futuristic looking outsole if you get what I'm saying. looks like nike slapped some scraps lying on the factory floor over the hyper fuse 2011 upper:
View media item 1040998

Last edited:
Those HQ pics have me going from 'like' to LOVE.....I can already see the Nike commercial, lighting those pods up like Simon Says....can't wait!

An eleven year-old Blake stars in his first ad campaign:

I’ve been on board with the XII since Day One, and the new pics just solidify that (I like the grey instead of black on the upper of the Dolphins).

Aside from the one obvious similarity to the Elite IX’s, I see these as a fresh new design.

And for the first time since maybe the VI, I like the lateral side of a LeBron better than the medial side....which is a welcome change, seeing that the lateral side gets more exposure.

I actually like how the XIIs look in that on foot pic. :pimp:

Only to find out that isn't the pair that's releasing. :x

Really? The on foot pics makes them look terrible imo

Looking like its gonna be nikes version of the kobe two :lol:

on feet pics are :x looks like the upper expands horizontally overshadowing the outsole by a lot.

and to me the upper design not the tech does not match the futuristic looking outsole if you get what I'm saying. looks like nike slapped some scraps lying on the factory floor over the hyper fuse 2011 upper:
View media item 1040998
:lol: I was just saying they remind me of those hyperfuse

An eleven year-old Blake stars in his first ad campaign:

I’ve been on board with the XII since Day One, and the new pics just solidify that (I like the grey instead of black on the upper of the Dolphins).

Aside from the one obvious similarity to the Elite IX’s, I see these as a fresh new design.

And for the first time since maybe the VI, I like the lateral side of a LeBron better than the medial side....which is a welcome change, seeing that the lateral side gets more exposure.
roll.gif

This shoe would be really :smokin if they had used leather. A triple black color way on these with a leather upper would be :nthat:. it would be similar to how the VIIIs triple black pair was :smokin too bad I know it wouldn't happen. :smh:

At certain angles it makes me like the shoe but at other angles I'm just ehh about 'em.

If you turn the teal white they look like melted zoom generation lebron 1's
lol

Last edited:
Stephen A. Smith on Mike & Mike this morning talking about how Lebron is notoriously frugal and how money doesn't really matter to him. Wish that same train of thought, would transcend to the price of his shoes.

Stephen A. Smith on Mike & Mike this morning talking about how Lebron is notoriously frugal and how money doesn't really matter to him. Wish that same train of thought, would transcend to the price of his shoes.
Seriously. Smh. Then again dude never hand to come out of his pocket nor did his mom ever had to really "struggle" to cop him a pair of B-Ball sneakers. Since he's been in AAU since middle school, and was given sneakers through out high school plus the extras no one talks about.. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom