The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
saw nightwings review, it looks really hard to swap laces almost as if it wasn't mean to be swapped. But what if the laces rip?

saw nightwings review, it looks really hard to swap laces almost as if it wasn't mean to be swapped. But what if the laces rip?
You can swap them still...it's not easy, but it can be done.  Definitely not a shoe you will be experimenting with laces on.  

You wasted NO time in pulling that comparison up jbc :lol:

I like this White/Red pair though. Wouldn't change a thing about them. Just wondering how "megafuse" handles yellowing.
man you know im bout my brons like u are about the murder game. and it's canvas so it'll yellow if you got dirty feet.

I wonder how comfy they will be? I love how the LBJ 9 looks, but I love how the LBJ 10 feel very comfy! wasnt to crazy about the LBJ 11.  

any update on when these will be available on nikeid? haven't been following the thread so sorry if it's been answered recently.

Don't see why they wouldn't make these ID'able. It's extra money for nike in the long run so why not..?

It's already been stated that they would be ID'able, we even had a date :\

It's just with the delay now everyone is wondering when will they become available :smh:

Hope we get some sick options right out the gate :rolleyes

I'm still hype about having Gold options right off the back :wow:

Hopefully we get a chrome or silver as well :nerd:

Last edited:
I can only assume the ID is being delayed because people would be inclined to ID a motorway that's being delayed in the interim

i'm telling you... these are discount bound for real. I think even Nike knows it

Truthfully, all 3 sigs are trash this season imo (ID is saving KD 7 and Kobe 9)

Last edited:
I scoffed at the idea that a delay would affect my interest in this shoe. And maybe it's not the delay, but something has definitely changed. The more pics I see, the more "unfinished" it looks, as some have mentioned before.

Maybe I'll take the money that was gonna go towards the 12 & get these instead
500x375px-LL-9f646966_P1030071.jpeg

@superproducer1

Better money spent on those headphones.

I'm even thinking about get the new Beats wireless earbuds for workout purposes than buying another pair of kicks that I dont need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom