The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
ah grand occasion you say.....
roll.gif

LEBRON 12 EXT
KING’S CORK

Grand occasions call for popped corks. Celebrating the 12th year in the LeBron James signature series, the LeBron 12 EXT is outfitted in a fitting full-cork construction.

The “King’s Cork” edition is topped with premium suede overlays and a luxurious metallic gold Swoosh to elevate the off-court style. A traditional gum rubber sole completes the celebratory design.

Cap off a grand occasion in grand fashion. The “King’s Cork” LeBron 12 EXT lands September 12 at nike.com/sportswear and select retailers.

Well FTA letting mil disco, it sucks my local FTL isn't getting them bcuz I can't use my gift card at FTA, guess I'll switch it to a Nike gift card for the tennis balls

Well FTA letting mil disco, it sucks my local FTL isn't getting them bcuz I can't use my gift card at FTA, guess I'll switch it to a Nike gift card for the tennis balls

Y can't u use a FTA gc at FTL? The only one I thought that doesn't take the sister co gc is Eastbay.

Y can't u use a FTA gc at FTL? The only one I thought that doesn't take the sister co gc is Eastbay.

Hold up.....you can do that? I need to make a call my local stores be on something sometimes lol

Update, in a freaky shoe forum non-sexual way I love you man, thanks for the heads up repped, corks tomorrow will cost me $197

Last edited:

Hold up.....you can do that? I need to make a call my local stores be on something sometimes lol

Update, in a freaky shoe forum non-sexual way I love you man, thanks for the heads up repped, corks tomorrow will cost me $197

Take the rep back. I'm not 100% on that. Their system is kinda weird.

Yea I'm bout to start hating on red ASAP since I'm too poor for a pair.

mann im the same way right now haha. I was so in on these from the begining, but Im traveling to South Africa on Tuesday, so im on a strict no buying anything policy right now :lol:

and there seems to be soo much dropping within the next week that im going to have to pass on. Im hoping something sits so I can cop once im back

Last edited:
they look GR. and i think the price would scare away a lot of people from copping. 

which one do you think would sell better, mambacurial or  corks?

they look GR. and i think the price would scare away a lot of people from copping. 

which one do you think would sell better, mambacurial or  corks?

That's tough to decide, that's a time will tell situation, talking to my local FTA today only 4 people checking for corks, everyone in el paso waiting on the low ie and lanely but the last 6-7 j releases sitting hard like everything else here

Back
Top Bottom