The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I feel like I'm the only one who struck out with the WTL last year. Anyone know if this year's will come in a 12.5? That's my natural lebron size and im hoping i can cop this year.
ISS didn't have a 12.5.

All the sites I have seen so far haven't had it.

Maybe Nike will.

You weren't the only one who struck out on the WTL on release day last year. Pages 2500-2600 in the XI thread are a good read.

It's funny how we remember things.

Great pics. Can someone break down each section of the shoe or has it already been done? I'm not seeing how this WTL correlates with some of his other shoes. I thought the intent behind the "What The" series was to mash up previous shoes.
This one was more about LeBron's "heroes".
1. 23 on posite for MJ.
2. Swingman logo for Griffey.
3. Lava swoosh/speckles for Agassi.
4. Heel tab for Bo Jackson.
5* Royal posite for Penny. (REACH)

Last edited:
Great pics. Can someone break down each section of the shoe or has it already been done? I'm not seeing how this WTL correlates with some of his other shoes. I thought the intent behind the "What The" series was to mash up previous shoes.
not for 250 mayne im let em slide get close to 170 ill probably get down

Datas.
pimp.gif

Such a beautiful shoe; my favorite pair of XIIs.

This one was more about LeBron's "heroes".
1. 23 on posite for MJ.
2. Swingman logo for Griffey.
3. Lava swoosh/speckles for Agassi.
4. Heel tab for Bo Jackson.
5* Royal posite for Penny. (REACH)

You forgot, the gold posite is for Grizz :pimp:

Assuming on the red fuse shoe that lace tab thing is to be like a Jordan V tongue with the 3m and a red dunkman and the back heel tab on the blue pair looks like a Jordan VI heel tab from the side to me

Edit - Liners have a Jordan VIII style to them

Last edited:
Def want the WTL and the corks but not for retail. Seems like the 12's are the "if you missed the original shoe, this is just as good"

Definitely going to try for the wtl this year. The 12s have been great and might as well go all in since those 13s are garbage.

Copped the wrong size of the mc racers, this morning. May try to swap them with a pit of the WTL! New pics make them look better !

Back
Top Bottom