The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Sent my Hero Elite XI's to Nike cuz fuse was coming unglued, gave me $275 voucher, copped the 4th and Cle pairs with that and 20%. $45 out of pocket for both pairs from NDC. :pimp:

Do you have a picture of the fuse coming unglued? I got a shoe that is separating a little bit from the outsole/midsole wondering if they'll accept it. Thanks in advance. I like your jersey to shoe matching as usual 8)

Do you have a picture of the fuse coming unglued? I got a shoe that is separating a little bit from the outsole/midsole wondering if they'll accept it. Thanks in advance. I like your jersey to shoe matching as usual 8)

I don't, but it was very very minimal to be honest. Maybe a few mm of fuse was coming off the armor posite. I honestly thought they were not going to accept it, but the other shoe was perfect.

:smh:

1.Paisley
2.RC
3.Prism
4.Volt
5.Cork
6.Wheat
 View media item 1364972

giphy.gif

Last edited:
1. Independence Day

2. CLE

3. Wheat

Corks and Tennis Balls will probably will be my 1 and 2 after they released 

Best pair of all models:

nike-lebron-12-finals-game-6-pe-01.jpg

nike-lebron-12-pe-finals-gold-1-01.jpg

Last edited:
That was a solid warranty claim/exchange @Dc30   
smokin.gif

I think 4th of July's may be my favorite general release 12 when it's all said and done.  

You bugging, I have high hope for both prs one of which I'll have in hand today the other I'm waiting on pics but I love the Nike copy of the uniqueness of those, the more unique an ext the better, cork and wheats have been done so they're at the bottom of my 12ext list, and depending on the pink the prism may fall on that list

Last edited:
WARNING: a serious rant is on the way :lol:
I don't dislike the 12's I dislike the overall marketing of the 12's. There wasn't any real excitement (for me) behind any of the releases except maybe the Palmers and when I say excitement I don't mean hype. I mean not to much build up of anticipation or anything or many I have to buy day one releases, but more releases like oh I'll just wait until they go on sell releases. A lot of releases I didn't even know came out I'd just happen to see them sitting beside all of the other Lebrons that released in a row. Then a lot of the nice PE's in Cav's color ways didn't even release and The Trainwreck's where just friends and family. Even now the Corks and Tennis Ball EXT's are suppose to be releasing, yet we still have no clear or detailed pics but we already have gs pics of the 13's? I feel like the 12's overall have been really sluggish.

WARNING: a serious rant is on the way :lol:
I don't dislike the 12's I dislike the overall marketing of the 12's. There wasn't any real excitement (for me) behind any of the releases except maybe the Palmers and when I say excitement I don't mean hype. I mean not to much build up of anticipation or anything or many I have to buy day one releases, but more releases like oh I'll just wait until they go on sell releases. A lot of releases I didn't even know came out I'd just happen to see them sitting beside all of the other Lebrons that released in a row. Then a lot of the nice PE's in Cav's color ways didn't even release and The Trainwreck's where just friends and family. Even now the Corks and Tennis Ball EXT's are suppose to be releasing, yet we still have no clear or detailed pics but we already have gs pics of the 13's? I feel like the 12's overall have been really sluggish.

Did not read.....

Naw I did tho :lol:
I'm personally really happy with the 12. Each color has been attainable for retail or below. Some solid colors in the lineup and tho I don't own any exts and I liked the reg 11 more, the 12 exts destroy the 11 as a collection. I would even say the 12 elites are better than the 11.

Last edited:
I love the look and feel of the 12, just waiting to get those flights on disco and I will get around to the CV's.  Then grab the Corks and maybe the WTL and I am done. 

Did not read.....

I'm personally really happy with the 12. Each color has been attainable for retail or below. Some solid colors in the lineup and tho I don't own any exts and I liked the reg 11 more, the 12 exts destroy the 11 as a collection. I would even say the 12 elites are better than the 11.

I can agree with that. But keep in mind there's also two times the amount of 12 ext's than the 11's. The concepts on the 12's are better than the 11's to me also. I just feel they dropped the ball on that premium quality on a couple of pairs. No metal lace tips just gold plastic on some pairs, the Prism pair doesn't even have leather on the inside of the shoe or any premium materials on them that I visually see. Think about the X and XI materials versus the XII's, there's definitely a difference in quality on some pairs. I personally don't feel any of the 12 Elites are better than the unchamp/Ironman/red gold elites or even the superhero 11 elites but that's just my opinion of course.

Did not read.....

I can agree with that. But keep in mind there's also two times the amount of 12 ext's than the 11's. The concepts on the 12's are better than the 11's to me also. I just feel they dropped the ball on that premium quality on a couple of pairs. No metal lace tips just gold plastic on some pairs, the Prism pair doesn't even have leather on the inside of the shoe or any premium materials on them that I visually see. Think about the X and XI materials versus the XII's, there's definitely a difference in quality on some pairs. I personally don't feel any of the 12 Elites are better than the unchamp/Ironman/red gold elites or even the superhero 11 elites but that's just my opinion of course.

I hear u man. I understand that the xi didn't get many EXT colors but when you list them out, only 1 is even good :lol:

Denim - garbage
Blue smurf - garbage
(And both of those def don't have the "quality" materials you would expect.
The KC does work tho. The only EXT I like.

And the silhouette of the 12 elite is just more prettier to man that the 11 elite. The elite se 11 mid COULD have been much better by using a deeper gold vs the shallow one we got and maybe another color (maybe black). Now the super hero elite xi tho... Still love them. Hate the blue elites because of that ugly 3m pattern on the toe box and didn't love the black elite either.

At least the elevation elite 12 is the color of one of the old throwback cavs unis :D

Last edited:
I hear u man. I understand that the xi didn't get many EXT colors but when you list them out, only 1 is even good :lol:

Denim - garbage
Blue smurf - garbage
(And both of those def don't have the "quality" materials you would expect.
The KC does work tho. The only EXT I like.

And the silhouette of the 12 elite is just more prettier to man that the 11 elite. The elite se 11 mid COULD have been much better by using a deeper gold vs the shallow one we got and maybe another color (maybe black). Now the super hero elite xi tho... Still love them. Hate the blue elites because of that ugly 3m pattern on the toe box and didn't love the black elite either.

At least the elevation elite 12 is the color of one of the old throwback cavs unis :D

This...all of this right here.

I own no EXT's past the X's, but the XI's were just a joke, minus the KC. The 12's have been ok, just nothing I think is outdoing the regular releases or the X's for that matter. The 12 Elites are light years ahead of the XI's in terms of comfort. I'm not even that mad I had to send back my Hero's to Nike for that product claim as after I had the red Elite 12's it was a no brainer.

That was a solid warranty claim/exchange @Dc30
  :smokin

I think 4th of July's may be my favorite general release 12 when it's all said and done.  

Me too. Still debating on whether or not I should give that blue lace swap a try. Gotta hit up ebay, and check out your pics of the swap itself!

yall bugging IMHO

12EXTs>XExts and it's not even close

it's hard to compare 3 completely diff pairs to 5 completely diff pairs but I love that they dropped the leather liner in the XII, it's a lot more comfortable than both the X and XI in that regarded, as for metal tips only the XIs ext had metal tips though I lace swap everything anyways so that doesn't bother me much, the XII exts have also been more unique in terms of materials when you compare them to the rest of the Lebron Exts with only 2 being direct copies (Wheats/nubuck & Corks) we've never had an ext with felt material, or the satiny smooth material of the prism (correct me if i'm wrong on the material I won't have mine in hand til later on today) we def haven't had a laser engraved style suede or rubber that alone makes the XII better than the X but I think i'm just into the uniqueness of the ext line, i'm hoping on the XIII we get a Kings Mane(pony hair) to go with the Crown and Cloak and a denim as I just feel like not having a denim in the XII was a miss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom