The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Patiently waiting for the elites to go on sale. $165+tax is still too much for em. May even wait until Nike does the 20% off clearance on their website, lol.

Have I been living under a rock? Whats with the train wreck hype...? Shoe is straight basic
100 pairs for friends and family. People want what they can't have, but to be honest not much hype mostly everyone has a the same reaction. 
Nah, the ones that liked them in here didn't even know about the 100 pair only thing at first

Last edited:
starting to make the turn into ranking the Cle/Witness cw as my #1. Just something about that carbon fiber and that gold/orange 
nthat.gif

i think we should reset the poll because I feel its inaccurate no way the lows should be that high in the polls because of one pair

Those Trainwrecks are awesome.. The movie was also pretty awesome, highly recommend you guys check it out-Lebron is actually REALLY funny. Also, he wears the black/gum Lebron 11 lows in the film so I'm thinking the resale value of those MIGHT go up now.

i think we should reset the poll because I feel its inaccurate no way the lows should be that high in the polls because of one pair
It was made right when everyone thought the red foams and lebronald palmers were hyperstrike shoes.

People in this thread were paying $300 plus for them...
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

G'head and redo the poll which would prolly result in a slight difference but IMO it's datas and TDM and then the rest of the 12s

also think all stars were very clean. love that so many people around here hate these. bought 9 pairs of 12's for $80 each.

Back
Top Bottom