The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
not feeling the XIIs so far.. seems to me like the Nike designers are trying to hard to make the Lebrons look unique and "new". I'd prefer a more classical basketball silhouette with some nice little details. They also look very bulky so I don't think these will be great to wear on court.

Can't do those Orange/Silver/Blue ones. Little too much for my liking. But really the only colorway I dislike so far. 

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Lol turtles cool with me and didn't you just go see this movie?
nerd.gif
i did wearing my cuttin jades and TMNT hat, buckle, socks and shirt, i showed out for that movie, but them joints right there look like the typical dolphins colorway

I didn't realise TMNT were teal...
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
That struggle reach for nicknames
laugh.gif
roll.gif
it's real

So the Dunkman 12s are officially called "Dunk Force." Smh what has happened to the once great Dunkman series?

Thank god I haven't seen one colorway I want right way ... Hopefully the Christmas or all stars are nice.. Out of the colorways the dunkman look the best and I'm sure those can be had for about 100.00

[quote name="CJDynasty" url="/t/594262/the-official-nike-lebron-xii-thread-nsrl-drop-10-11-2014/3270#post_21521836] I like the model more than I like the colorways shown thus far (with the exception of the Lion Hearts). Like a lot of you, I just don't see myself buying first day. I'll wait for Lion Hearts on disco.[/quote]

This is exactly how I feel.

Last edited:
I do not see any way for me to rock these casually. I'm old though, so...

Just a pair or 2 to hoop in if they get good reviews.

The low swoosh kills it for me.

Dunkman 8s were nice too

most of the 8's were nice.

For the LBJ line, after the 8s, it all went down hill. Each shoe becoming less and less appealing for the casual sneaker rocker.
Clearly these are for performance, and not for the levis.

I wasn't a fan of the Dunkman 8 V3s that released, but I thought the V1 samples seemed pretty nice.

Can't tell if I'm a fan of the DM XIIs yet off that one pic. My opinion on some of these colorways seems to keep flipping whenever a new pic pops up.

Lol @ nike if they really trying that ********! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

most of the 8's were nice.

For the LBJ line, after the 8s, it all went down hill. Each shoe becoming less and less appealing for the casual sneaker rocker.
Clearly these are for performance, and not for the levis.
9s and 10s were nice.  11s aren't bad, just different.

Back
Top Bottom