The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Must every shoe either reflect light or glow in the dark nowadays man? :lol:

I'm not a fan of them, but I don't think that it's a gimmick that they're lacking.

we all know they not nerfs just sinilar
my_805c85_1016381.gif

You can stop with the junk posts.

We're quite aware by now.

Unrelated but I thought Nike stopped with the GS cost cutting with the kobe 9s and kd 7s in gs sizes having flywire. Eh, geuss it only applies to lows...

funny pic...i dont junk post!i just love the kicks!wish these were nerfs i thi k they are obligations or something

Those are aight. Still nothing cavs related though has been seen surprisingly.
All the shoes with orange on them can be worn with cavs throwbacks, but because the shoe was designed and colorways were created a year ago, i dont think we will be getting any cavs esque colorways

Those are aight. Still nothing cavs related though has been seen surprisingly.

All the shoes with orange on them can be worn with cavs throwbacks, but because the shoe was designed and colorways were created a year ago, i dont think we will be getting any cavs esque colorways

Also consider how many actual colors released to the public did Bron actually wear/were Heat related from the 9 to 11? Very little IMO...the 9's he wore Scarfaces, Freegums, and the Away. Everything else including the Elite were PE's. So 3 team themed colors out of 20? Same with the X. He wore the Pressure, Home, Prism, and Lava and the last 2 have zero to do with the Heat...and let's not get started on the 11. But the Away and Grafitti were, IMO, the only Heat themed kicks out of again 18ish colors.

I'm not even batting an eye at the fact that we haven't seen a Cavs inspired color yet. And the Cavs haven't done their blue/orange HWC's since before he left.

I'm sure next year it will go up to at least $210 only because the fact that the remastered Jordans will be a test of a great price increase and if people are still willing to buy it.

You don't have to wait for the remastered Jordan's. The foamposite went from $200 to $250 for a premium(foamposite with an ugly graphic) in two years. Not even including how there used to be a difference in the price of the foam one and foam pro.

Last edited:
another bad colorway im losing hope, whats that 6 cw and none of them have been appealing :frown:

What are you looking for, a Yeezy CW? Nikes gonna have to invent some new colors to please some folks. I can see if you don't like the shoe but the CWs have been across the color pallet. A brown CW or pink with flowers maybe?

another bad colorway im losing hope, whats that 6 cw and none of them have been appealing 
frown.gif
What are you looking for, a Yeezy CW? Nikes gonna have to invent some new colors to please some folks. I can see if you don't like the shoe but the CWs have been across the color pallet. A brown CW or pink with flowers maybe?
it seems most are looking for one of the normal team cws black/red, white/red(as most seem to like/love the lion hearts) or anything that screams cavs atleast that's my takeaway from the cw reations so far

Back
Top Bottom