The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Nice washderice washderice :pimp:

I hate the color red and I'm still extremely salty they're not dropping the grey Vet Days instead, but I can't resist those. I'm gonna have to pick em up. So FIRE

Yah I'd be all over those vet days. That's the only thing with these I can say is maybe a little more blue on the upper in the fuse maybe? But red is also my fav color so I'm also completely cool with how it is. The posite is gorgeous in person, it's what made me get em right then and there.

Nice @washderice
pimp.gif

I hate the color red and I'm still extremely salty they're not dropping the grey Vet Days instead, but I can't resist those. I'm gonna have to pick em up. So FIRE
Really bad that they did not release the Vet Days.

But the red pair is still very nice. I will buy them on discount 

So I went to my local hoh to possibly grab the Easters since they were marked down, but they had the USAs out already and I couldn't put them down and ended up even payin retail for em haha. Really like em tho.
They look amazing on that pic. Nice job

So I went to my local hoh to possibly grab the Easters since they were marked down, but they had the USAs out already and I couldn't put them down and ended up even payin retail for em haha. Really like em tho.
Good pick up 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
[quote name="washderice"

dont think the witness is part of the sale. i think it was all the initial releases up to the easters are 129.99.
[/quote]
I hope so. They literally just released too.

Will probably pick up the ASG with a survey code or reward

If you're trying to get the XIIs for $115 (+ $8 for shipping) from JJ using code SAVINGS, don't buy more than one at a time.

The discount is steepest for 1 pair ($35 off $150), but for 2 the promotion caps at $50 ($50 off $200+)

buy each separate, its like get $70 off $300... you pay shipping twice, but save $11 more in the end

or sign up for shop runner free trial, get shipping for free ( save $16 more for a total of $27... 2 pairs for $230)

If the Datas or ASGs are marked down to $129 at my local FTL/HOH then I may grab them instead of the USA Kyries.

May have a reward coupon for like $10 off too. Very interesting.

If the Datas or ASGs are marked down to $129 at my local FTL/HOH then I may grab them instead of the USA Kyries.

May have a reward coupon for like $10 off too. Very interesting.

Now that you mention it, I believe I saw the Datas as well... I know I remember seeing the 6 Meridians, What Ifs, and Flights marked downtown that price as well.

Headed to my local HOH as we speak! If I see any 12 for the 129.00 I am copping with my Kyrie USA Money!! :smokin

I'm at HOH right now. Just got the Easters for $129.99. Everything but the Flights and Elites were marked down.

Tampa heads what's up??...i will be there next week and need suggestions of places to hit up? There's nothing like those impulse vacation cops!!

Back
Top Bottom