The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Almost time to get another pair of XIIs.

Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
All LeBron 12's except for the Elites, Lows, and Witness are now on sale at footlocker for 129.99. That includes the All Star and Trillion Dollar Man colorways. Jump On It!!!!!!

Gotta clarify... In stores because the website isn't say the price is $129 for all of them.

Gotta clarify... In stores because the website isn't say the price is $129 for all of them.
If you buy it from the website for the price shown, can you get it price adjusted after going to the store that is selling them for 129?

If you buy it from the website for the price shown, can you get it price adjusted after going to the store that is selling them for 129?

Ehhh yes and no. I would personally use the website to stock locate a pair then call the store I plan on getting them from. At that point, I'd just drive up there and get them.

Technically, you can return and rebuy but they won't be happy.

Well since NTNY just tweeted the 1s will be that god awful FCFS my attention shifts to red EXT this weekend

Ehhh yes and no. I would personally use the website to stock locate a pair then call the store I plan on getting them from. At that point, I'd just drive up there and get them.

Unfortunately my size is 12.5 and they don't carry them in stores. That's why I was hoping I can order it online. Thanks anyways tho, maybe they'll drop the price on footlocker.com in the near future.. Most of the other websites don't even carry 12.5's. It's a struggle out hea

Unfortunately my size is 12.5 and they don't carry them in stores. That's why I was hoping I can order it online. Thanks anyways tho, maybe they'll drop the price on footlocker.com in the near future.. Most of the other websites don't even carry 12.5's. It's a struggle out hea

Go to your local spot and have a conversation with them bruh....

Sell some of that snake skin you got  
pimp.gif
  jk i hear you bruh, moving sucks

it's like when you had them car struggles, I tell you moving from an apt into a house is no joke, then I gotta drive to da K tomorrow to grab my wife's uhaul and move her stuff here into the house, man i'm tired boss
laugh.gif
 i'm looking at all these shoes I had to move and i'm thinking amongst them, electronics and toys I got to much junk

^^^^ congrats reds but goodness... Them bandana brons had your name all on them :lol:

it's like when you had them car struggles, I tell you moving from an apt into a house is no joke, then I gotta drive to da K tomorrow to grab my wife's uhaul and move her stuff here into the house, man i'm tired boss
laugh.gif
 i'm looking at all these shoes I had to move and i'm thinking amongst them, electronics and toys I got to much junk
Sometimes I walk into my office/shoe room and just think...my god, what have I done?

But most of the time...

it's like when you had them car struggles, I tell you moving from an apt into a house is no joke, then I gotta drive to da K tomorrow to grab my wife's uhaul and move her stuff here into the house, man i'm tired boss :lol:  i'm looking at all these shoes I had to move and i'm thinking amongst them, electronics and toys I got to much junk

Sometimes I walk into my office/shoe room and just think...my god, what have I done?

But most of the time...

View media item 750781

View media item 1599201View media item 1599207I wish I'd never gotten rid of any shoe boxes

Back
Top Bottom