The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Those black/reds are DEF fakes. Just look at that terrible "posite". I wouldnt even feel right having those in my house let alone put on my feet and ESPECIALLY not putting up IG pics of them :smh:
Just a thought but what if they plan on using other materials than the posite one. To me it seems like some sort of "leather"

i'm down for the 12 but my fear is the tongue and upper combined to 1 is gonna force me to lace them like i am about to check into the game and i dont like that.

but we'll see

and please...no lunar

or no lunar drop in.

Put me in coach! I'm ready :rofl:

But for serious...that's how I lace my ish. But I'm that awkward 7 footer from Lithuania at the end of the bench :lol:

What's the problem with translucent soles? I personally like them and it appears as if they're different color clear soles also, not just ice blue or clear.

I have no issue with them either. Tinted translucent soles are nice, and considering the zoom pod design, I think it makes perfect sense in this case.

Just a thought but what if they plan on using other materials than the posite one. To me it seems like some sort of "leather"

I don't think it's leather, or even synthetic, although it does look like it on the darker pairs. But I'm with you that I don't think it's posite. Maybe EVA or a composite rubber of some sort, but it aint hyperfuse, that seems clear. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the tech specs for these.

All I know is that it looks bad. like some hooker boot leather like somebody else said 
laugh.gif

Really bummed about the Dunkman colorway, very weak.  
ohwell.gif

Was hoping this year they could get that colorway back on the map.  

but weren't the 1st dunkmans a white/grey lime highlighter green? or is it yall just want dark dunkman style

but weren't the 1st dunkmans a white/grey lime highlighter green? or is it yall just want dark dunkman style
The 1st several dunkmans were a white/grey volt colorway.  I think it's not so much about whether Nike uses the old style (white/grey) or newer versions like the black/volt 7's and 9's, but the execution itself.  The dunkmans (10,11, and now 12) have become so bland, and boring.  They just haven't executed the colorway in a clean way in years.  And the colors are so good it really shouldn't be that difficult.  

The 1st several dunkmans were a white/grey volt colorway.  I think it's not so much about whether Nike uses the old style (white/grey) or newer versions like the black/volt 7's and 9's, but the execution itself.  The dunkmans (10,11, and now 12) have become so bland, and boring.  They just haven't executed the colorway in a clean way in years.  And the colors are so good it really shouldn't be that difficult.
ok i was just wondering what it is people were looking for in a DM i haven't like any unless you count the tennis ball Xs and i got those for long distant driving, comfort and visibility for the win

Last edited:

They actually used electric green first and then used volt, and the 11 Dunkmans were the worst yet. The 11 lows would've been good if they didn't use olive.

I always prefer darker based shoes. The oxidation/yellow effects comes in to play when you have 75+ shoes and I'm being modest because I know alot of ppl can start with 100 :lol:

Store computers show the Lion Heart's (Heart of a Lion officially) for Oct 22nd RD now. Unless one major retailer is releasing them on their own release day 9 days before the rest....

01/17/15 684593-006 Blk/Pink "23 Chromobl"

01/31/15 684593-016 Blk/Red "Court Vision"

02/28/15 684593-607 Burgundy "Double Helix"

Store computers show the Lion Heart's (Heart of a Lion officially) for Oct 22nd RD now. Unless one major retailer is releasing them on their own release day 9 days before the rest....

01/17/15 684593-006 Blk/Pink "23 Chromobl"

01/31/15 684593-016 Blk/Red "Court Vision"

02/28/15 684593-607 Burgundy "Double Helix"
Nice!  The sooner the better on the Lion Hearts!  

Repped for the info, thanks.  

Same here! Only pair I will pay retail for is an iD. And even still I have a $150 voucher, $100 GC and a 20% to burn on them lol
You might want to check that code out. Odds are they have been used up. Two of my codes used before I even got to use them. I had to chat in the Nike rep to give me the discount when I finally decided to purchase. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom