The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
928356_597029953751646_651150716_n.jpg

Probably won't see any solid soles till much later on or even at all because they want that color crap on the bottom for whatever reason. Maybe on the elite pairs a change but I don't see it happening at all. Its like subtracting a main point of the sneaker.

Only pair I MAY purchase is the Lion Heart. I NEED Cavs colorways with a solid sole!!!!!

I think they think those pods are a selling point. They're at the bottom of the shoe :smh:

They can do translucent and have the same affect. We don't have to see it as long as it performs well.

Another translucent sole doe. :lol: The discounted sale prices are getting my attention already. I think a lot of ppl are gonna be selective until there's a solid sole offering. I'd go with Lion Heart and that Black/red right now.

Why does the armorposite in that one look like it's been replaced by hooker boot leather?

It doesn't take much for someone to get a list going :lol:

Anyway, the recent c/w's we've seen look okay.

Still not enough for me to do a 180 on these just yet.

But they don't make the silhouette look as terrible as it did initially.

What's the problem with translucent soles? I personally like them and it appears as if they're different color clear soles also, not just ice blue or clear. But for those who are eager for solid and unclear soles, let's be serious we're talking about Lebron's here [emoji]128514[/emoji] they're going to have soles in clear, solid and anything the heart can imagine lol what is there like 40 pairs of XI's out now? So fear not, Nike will crank out something hot for they're number one seller that will at least catch your eye once on the XII

LHs are still the only ones getting my money at this point. All look nice but I already know if I grab "fence" pairs I'm gonna be trying to unload them come next summer. Either way it'll be fun seeing everyones pick-ups and on-feet shots.

On another note, did we see this many leaks in the XI thread this early? I feel like all we had to reference for the XIs were his practice blackout pair for the longest time. We've already seen 5 cws so far. Not complaining though since it's nice to be able to plan out my play money in advance.

I thought I was the only one noticing this :lol: Dudes love to whip up lists every chance they get.

On another note, did we see this many leaks in the XI thread this early? I feel like all we had to reference for the XIs were his practice blackout pair for the longest time. We've already seen 5 cws so far. Not complaining though since it's nice to be able to plan out my play money in advance.

I don't feel like we did. The flood gates are wide open this go-around for some reason.

LHs are still the only ones getting my money at this point. All look nice but I already know if I grab "fence" pairs I'm gonna be trying to unload them come next summer. Either way it'll be fun seeing everyones pick-ups and on-feet shots.

I'm with ya on the Lion Hearts!  

Feels like we are seeing way more colorways, way sooner than last year.  I remember September last year all we basically knew/seen were KP's and Aways for a while.  

Anyway, the recent c/w's we've seen look okay.

Still not enough for me to do a 180 on these just yet.

But they don't make the silhouette look as terrible as it did initially.

Doesn't take much at all but sense we've seen more CWs of the 12 then the KD 7 already I think a list isn't premature. Were at 7 CWs so far I think. That's one less than the Kobe 9 Elite - the HTM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom