The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'd leave the blue in personally but I don't think it's a bad idea. It's not like he's lace swapping the regular XIIs. lol
oh trust me when i tell u thats one if the worat decisions ive made in recent memory aside from my ex gf :lol: i think the only other man that was brave enough to sttempt this monumental challange was barbarianbob barbarianbob :lol:

Yeah, saw the greys in person tonight, they got my vote.
smokin.gif
Can't wait for the Lavas.

Saw Kicks Crew has them for $150 but no size 14
mean.gif

They look good though. Like the metallic posite.

those gunmetal lows remind me of the KD 7 ASG

Do we know of any other mids set to release after the Cleves?

Can't wait to see what the rest of the lows look like [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
oh trust me when i tell u thats one if the worat decisions ive made in recent memory aside from my ex gf :lol: i think the only other man that was brave enough to sttempt this monumental challange was barbarianbob barbarianbob :lol:

I've done 3 customs on 3 different pairs of 12's...each requiring an unlace and RElace. I'm probably leading everybody in lacing the 12's. Once you figure out the trick it's easier...but my fingers still hurt and at least twice I get the urge to hurl the shoe across the room :lol:

I've done 3 customs on 3 different pairs of 12's...each requiring an unlace and RElace. I'm probably leading everybody in lacing the 12's. Once you figure out the trick it's easier...but my fingers still hurt and at least twice I get the urge to hurl the shoe across the room
laugh.gif
I re-laced the X denim EXT's with the pink laces and said never again. I had to hold the fly wire with a multi tool because it was literally trying to pull back into the shoe while I threaded the laces through, and of course not made any easier by how thick the laces are. Ugh.

Looking at the lacing on the 12's I know I'm not messing with 'em.

Really nice. :pimp:

Maybe I would have taken another sole, but these are fire 

haha thanks, man. Appreciate it. Only laughing because the sole is the only thing I was fully committed to from the jump. Sucker for the gum/natural look on any shoe.

Hoping this translucent version comes out similar to what's on the USA Lows, but it looks like it could be somewhat lighter.

Also thought the sole and the gold medial swoosh might add some versatility for rocking these with '03/'04-'09/'10 Cavs gear too.

Definitely not feeling the black on the official CLE colorway. Dope shoe, but looks more like a Heat CW they already had in mind and didn't want to throw out.

Last edited:

I still have war wounds, my cuticles will never be the same :lol:

I actually did it as well... Never again.

And I mean NEVER! :lol:

I've done 3 customs on 3 different pairs of 12's...each requiring an unlace and RElace. I'm probably leading everybody in lacing the 12's. Once you figure out the trick it's easier...but my fingers still hurt and at least twice I get the urge to hurl the shoe across the room :lol:

:rofl:

haha thanks, man. Appreciate it. Only laughing because the sole is the only thing I was fully committed to from the jump. Sucker for the gum/natural look on any shoe.

Hoping this translucent version comes out similar to what's on the USA Lows, but it looks like it could be somewhat lighter.

Also thought the sole and the gold medial swoosh might add some versatility for rocking these with '03/'04-'09/'10 Cavs gear too.

Definitely not feeling the black on the official CLE colorway. Dope shoe, but looks more like a Heat CW they already had in mind and didn't want to throw out.
I would cop your IDs instead of the CLE  
nthat.gif

It's just that I don't like gum soles in general and I know I'm in the minority with my opinion

Any deals on the Flights out there? Returning my pair from NDC because the glue guy got mad lazy around one of my posite panels.

Back
Top Bottom