The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Did you figure it out?

Yea I got it straight but I just caught Data's for the low so I'm a cop those instead :pimp:

Can't argue with facts bro, I have the only size 14 Wheats in existence :smokin

DealWithIt.gif

Or prove me wrong and show me another pair :nerd:

I b doing hats in but @GrizzlyAnimal
 knows darn well i don't wear a hat that has another state on it, TEXAS M***, that's where i stay!!!!!

Say no more bro, that thing is butter :smokin

View media item 1524201
Copped without hesitation :pimp:

@BarbarianBob  I know bro, I said it earlier
laugh.gif
 but I just find it funny when people just throw out an arbitrary number for the value of a shoe.

Last edited:
I'd like the Wheats, but $250 was already a stretch and I almost felt better thinking there weren't any size 14s out there.

starting to feel that regret of not scooping the flights on that END deal like I knew I would :smh:

Trying to flourish on the CV disco on NDC but the site won't let me cart. NDC chat made me call CS who fed me some **** about we dropped some shoes today and it looks like those are already in carts. Did I miss some major Friday morning drop? And the CVs that have been sitting for months are currently carts in every size, bruh? SMDH.

Last edited:
Testing now trying to add random stuff to my cart and getting the same error message for everything. Anybody else having issues with NDC right now?

Trying to flourish on the CV disco on NDC but the site won't let me cart. NDC chat made me call CS who fed me some **** about we dropped some shoes today and it looks like those are already in carts. Did I miss some major Friday morning drop? And the CVs that have been sitting for months are in currently carts in every size, bruh? SMDH.

oreo flyknit racers seem to be crushing nikes site/server this morning. id give it a little time and you should be able to add. People had trouble adding the KD EYBLs that dropped this morning, but alot seem to be getting through now

Last edited:
Testing now trying to add random stuff to my cart and getting the same error message for everything. Anybody else having issues with NDC right now?

oreo flyknit racers seem to be crushing nikes site/server this morning. id give it a little time and you should be able to add. People had trouble adding the KD EYBLs that dropped this morning, but alot seem to be getting through now

Yup I was trying to cop the EYBLs and it literally took me about 30 minutes to check out. Kept getting errors.

Finally got an order through on NDC if anyone else was waiting for it to be back up and running.

Also just saw that my shipping confirmation on the Entourage Lows came in this morning. :D

Back
Top Bottom