The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Lmao, even at that price I couldn't do it. On another note, wheats are scheduled to arrive today.

Last edited:
Lmao, even at that price I couldn't do it. On another note, wheats are scheduled to arrive today.
Same, UPS just sent 3 emails I think IDs, Wheats and Easters are coming today for me Ill probably end up hating all of them but I guess thats just how it goes

Resist the urge fellas...just because there's a "deal" on some kicks doesn't mean you should cop...that's how you end up with a closet full of "what was I thinking?"

I feel u. Ultimately, I didn't buy just because I thought about when I would ever wear them. I pretty much get the evenings and weekends to wear shoes.... rarely on the evenings tho because I usually head home, eat, chill with the fam some, then head to the man cave :lol:

Still need to wear my TDM. Finally started wearing the Datas last week.

Resist the urge fellas...just because there's a "deal" on some kicks doesn't mean you should cop...that's how you end up with a closet full of "what was I thinking?"
I went after them besides liking them but more to have a pair to ball in and at that price its unbeatable

bigj505 bigj505

Exactly, if you're not gonna wear...full price, disco or free you'll be stuck with some great looking kicks...in the box :lol:

But I see a lot of guys get caught by "disco fever" and cop only to try and off said pairs later. The original DSG $135 deals proved that.

bigj505 bigj505

Exactly, if you're not gonna wear...full price, disco or free you'll be stuck with some great looking kicks...in the box :lol:

But I see a lot of guys get caught by "disco fever" and cop only to try and off said pairs later. The original DSG $135 deals proved that.

Yes and no. I mean, there are det some shoes I just wait for the discount on like the TDM or even the obsidian foam pros or knicks foams. Then, like you mentioned, there are shoes people don't care for and just buy because they are a nice price.
I got the all stars for $117 and the DF for $106 and am just fine wearing them when I get time (already wore the DF). The Easters.... I haven't seen them in person so I don't know which category Id fall in for those :lol:

@bigj505

Exactly, if you're not gonna wear...full price, disco or free you'll be stuck with some great looking kicks...in the box
laugh.gif

1000% agree here, I've wanted several of the CWs, but even on discount I know I wouldn't be wearing those kicks all the time, hence why I've only stuck with the HOL so far.

Palmers tempt me but IDK if I just want to shell out another $200 on kicks that I won't wear all the time

I ve been on the fence on that lebron xii.... Its a nice shoe but i just cnt gt myself to buy a single pair .... Im sure I ll end up with one or 2 but ..

Repped, so true. This habit seems to create a constant urge to be buying, and discounts are one of the best ways of rationalizing why you bought a new pair.

I ve been on the fence on that lebron xii.... Its a nice shoe but i just cnt gt myself to buy a single pair .... Im sure I ll end up with one or 2 but ..
lebron 12 if def one of the most comfortable shoes made far as the lebron line goes, its jus da 200 price tag that keeps ppl away... most colorways hv been available on disco on sports authority, dicksporting, an other websites... definitely nice shoe tho

So true fellas.  NT does make me fight the urge to consistently buy sneakers that I only just like due to great deals.  I find myself wearing them once and throwing them in the closet.  This year I've been continuing to fight the good fight and only cop what I REALLY WANT, even if it is not a deal/steal.  This SHOULD end up saving me money in the long run.  The Lebronold Lows (retail + ship) are the first 12s' that I've bought of this line and trust me, it was not easy for me to not pull the trigger on all the amazing deals that pop up on Lebrons 12th sig line.

Last edited:
Exactly, if you're not gonna wear...full price, disco or free you'll be stuck with some great looking kicks...in the box
laugh.gif

Yep...guilty of this many times myself.  This happened quite a bit with the X and XI models for me...and like you said found myself downsizing when the dust settled.  

I've been way more reserved with the XII, stuck to my guns even with the massive discounts.   

someones gotta know where the white lows are dropping tomorrow...i guess i assume they'll be in store only like the other 2 that have dropped so far?

someones gotta know where the white lows are dropping tomorrow...i guess i assume they'll be in store only like the other 2 that have dropped so far?
Yea if you find anything out let us know. I was going to call my HOH but I'm not getting these unless my bday coupon works so it'll have to be general for that. Not getting tempted by some other fake limited thing

i would cop the palmers at a discount of 50%> other wise pass, i'll wait and see what other lows come up i'll prob end up with one low

Back
Top Bottom