The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
sorry for random but any idea on length of laces for the lows size 13?  I have a pair of tens that i measured the extra laces on and came to 58.  Does that make sense for these too

Hating and ashamed I paid $195 for reds a few weeks ago. Patience was not had, 1st 12 I've paid retail (or over in this case).

Last edited:

SA cleared stock quickly on those easters lol only 3 sizes left
Thats the only way they knew to get rid of them. 
laugh.gif

I kid, I kid.

Trust me they ugly. They going to be sitting next to last year's Easters for many months to come.
 all that matters to me is if i like the shoe....but i still got comps on them sunday when i rocked them by obvious non sneaker enthusiasts!!!

all that matters to me is if i like the shoe....but i still got comps on them sunday when i rocked them by obvious non sneaker enthusiasts!!!
I agree, im the one wearing them lol and its even nicer when i can grab a shoe I like super low

Gonna be shorts all day for me with those.... and villa still holding people hostage with the coming soon tweets 

Wasn't really big fan of the LeBron Easters, but mad I didn't pull the trigger. Had in carr but just got distracted... The 115 price point would've been amazing:/

SA cleared stock quickly on those easters lol only 3 sizes left
laugh.gif

I kid, I kid.
your right you right
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I kid, I kid.
you right tho
QFT

Yikes! Those look terrible with jeans smh (in disbelief) (even though im not surprised)
they not to bad
tired.gif

you'll get yours

Back
Top Bottom