The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Ok well Im in on the red carpets when/if they release. Bought a pair of chase downs to try on and they are nice and comfortable. Only complaint so far is laces are really short. Isnt much slack. Ill need to adjust to the tongue height, but overall I like this shoe. Gonna return and rebuy with that 30% nike sent out this weekend and hold on to exhange for red carpets. If they dont drop, Ill keep the CD. Cant go wrong with black/white.

Joints were ill, to bad for the yellowing ... might be that LA WEATHER that helped yellow faster [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Ok well Im in on the red carpets when/if they release. Bought a pair of chase downs to try on and they are nice and comfortable. Only complaint so far is laces are really short. Isnt much slack. Ill need to adjust to the tongue height, but overall I like this shoe. Gonna return and rebuy with that 30% nike sent out this weekend and hold on to exhange for red carpets. If they dont drop, Ill keep the CD. Cant go wrong with black/white.
If you have a NikeStore location to go to, that 30% can be used there. But you can't use the code on NDC. It's in the fine print, just a heads up fam.

If you have a NikeStore location to go to, that 30% can be used there. But you can't use the code on NDC. It's in the fine print, just a heads up fam.

Yea I read that in the fine print. Appreciate the heads up though. Had to make sure nikeny had my size. Will head there Friday after work or Saturday morning.

Noticed the barcodes are different on the Friends and Family and All Access Discount passes, so looks like I'll be hitting up two different outlets this weekend...still looking for some 13 lows.

I honestly don't even know how I receive the F&F discount, but I'm not complaining!

Last edited:
My 8 V2's held up really well. Wish I had doubled up. So clean.

I would be more concerned about dirt than yellowing on the BHM. They look damn good tho. My 3 year old son would scar my joints as soon as I put them on. :smh:

Noticed the barcodes are different on the Friends and Family and All Access Discount passes, so looks like I'll be hitting up two different outlets this weekend...still looking for some 13 lows.

I honestly don't even know how I receive the F&F discount, but I'm not complaining!
got one too...definitely dropping by one of the outlets tomorrow to see what they have...would be the shoe gods blessings if they have some heat or even preheat in there in my size!

I actually had those, just sold them maybe 4-5 weeks ago. They looked nothing like that mess. Not perfect white, but hardly super yellow as you keep purporting. And for a shoe that is 6 years old, that's pretty good. But thanks for playing lol.
I actually had those, just sold them maybe 4-5 weeks ago. They looked nothing like that mess. Not perfect white, but hardly super yellow as you keep purporting. And for a shoe that is 6 years old, that's pretty good. But thanks for playing lol.
No games here playboy , that's not my pic but mine almost look as yellow after a few months and they don't have to be almost 6 years old I'm sure the Friday the 13th 13's look just as bad right now
mine looked fine when i left the states 9mons ago so i'll post picks in a couple wks when i get back but mine hadn't yellowed at all(and i'm waiting for them to get that Jason got his but whooped aged look), though i only wear them on F13, whole fit and all and they sit in the box in a closet when not worn like the rest of my shoes

Last edited:
My 8 V2's held up really well. Wish I had doubled up. So clean.

I would be more concerned about dirt than yellowing on the BHM. They look damn good tho. My 3 year old son would scar my joints as soon as I put them on. :smh:
I wish I doubled up on the all leather triple black 8v1. I miss them plus they were so damn comfy.

Another pic of these via jamrock_nyc

292xvgy.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom