The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Uncle lambo, zsneakerheadz, and all the rest of the leakers have failed us this year lol 

Last edited:
BHM should have black zoom pods or gold speckles on the clear sole. And of course gold stripe connecting the midsole. Little things on a plain shoe makes all the difference.

Will look like this in no time
I still have my pair of those too. I think it just depends on what you do with them. I doubled up on them, one for the courts and the other just for casual wear. Of course the pair I played in took a beating, but the other, stayed pretty much good. I gave that pair to a younger cousin, who seemed to appreciate them. 

First @bigj505   and now @Dc30   back in the mix.   Fantastic  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I actually had those, just sold them maybe 4-5 weeks ago. They looked nothing like that mess. Not perfect white, but hardly super yellow as you keep purporting. And for a shoe that is 6 years old, that's pretty good. But thanks for playing lol.
I actually had those, just sold them maybe 4-5 weeks ago. They looked nothing like that mess. Not perfect white, but hardly super yellow as you keep purporting. And for a shoe that is 6 years old, that's pretty good. But thanks for playing lol.

No games here playboy , that's not my pic but mine almost look as yellow after a few months and they don't have to be almost 6 years old I'm sure the Friday the 13th 13's look just as bad right now

BOYYYSS, just copped the Pure Platinum Lebron X's for 130 bucks... Thats what you call a steal

Good pickup indeed. I still have my Pure Platinums, haven't worn them in a long while. My favorite X was probably the Jade Eggs/Jade...with the Prisms in a close 2nd.

No games here playboy , that's not my pic but mine almost look as yellow after a few months and they don't have to be almost 6 years old I'm sure the Friday the 13th 13's look just as bad right now

My dude, all I meant, as someone above stated, is that a lot of yellowing comes down to how you wear and take care of your kicks. And nowhere did I say anything about time being a factor in yellowing. I said that for a 6 year old shoe to have MINIMAL yellowing is pretty good, and kind of debunks your "WHITE MESH WILL YELLOW" barage. We all have different experiences. I'm sure there are plenty of yellow AND white F13's out and about.

Thank you sir. Nice to be welcomed back. I appreciate any of my NT fam who has worked with me or shown love to any of my projects. And best believe if any 14 work comes in, it'll be here.
Can't wait to see it. 

Back
Top Bottom