The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

They lose my number or what? Reported
roll.gif

Just got back from picking up my pair at HOH, thought it was alil weird that these (at least my pair) came with the chinese card and inside the size sticker were the circle 1s with the chinese writing and sizing like how shoe usually come when u purchase from china!.....curious any1 else pair came like this??

I was intent on getting BHM's today at HoH. They looked good in person but I was intent on using these for on court and I agree with a few others here that the lock down isn't there.

I think the other thing might've been I wasn't used to the hex pods still. Ultimately I passed.

Just got back from picking up my pair at HOH, thought it was alil weird that these (at least my pair) came with the chinese card and inside the size sticker were the circle 1s with the chinese writing and sizing like how shoe usually come when u purchase from china!.....curious any1 else pair came like this??

Got a pic?

When I bought the Chase Downs here in Canada from Champs I noticed on the box label there is no MSRP tear off. Also on the left insole there is an import sticker stating it was imported thru Nike Mexico. I thought that's a little odd.

Last edited:
Wtf, just found out there's no EU release for the BHMs (which means New Zealand isn't getting them either)... :smh:

Time to pay that international shipping :x :x

Last edited:
Got a pic?

When I bought the Chase Downs here in Canada from Champs I noticed on the box label there is no MSRP tear off. Also on the left insole there is an import sticker stating it was imported thru Nike Mexico. I thought that's a little odd.

Hey bro, what's our Canadian retail?

Back
Top Bottom