The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Let me get that on feet when you have time G 
smokin.gif

10 elite's are mine.

I ball in the 2 colorways of the 10 Elite still too!
That full length zoom gives the best ride for heavier players.
I had high hopes for future models with that set up, but of course Nike decide to ruin a great thing :smh:

I ball in the 2 colorways of the 10 Elite still too!
That full length zoom gives the best ride for heavier players.
I had high hopes for future models with that set up, but of course Nike decide to ruin a great thing
mean.gif
Yeah that's the only bad part, they're kinda heavy shoes but I love the zoom on those cuz I go all over the court.

I've been wanting the white elite's but people still want close to retail for DS..

Yeah that's the only bad part, they're kinda heavy shoes but I love the zoom on those cuz I go all over the court.

I've been wanting the white elite's but people still want close to retail for DS..

Facts. Love balling in my knicks colorway tho! :smokin
The X elites have the best impact protection than any shoe I have worn, period!
Even better than the boost line of b-ball shoes.

I know people have asked this already but when are these and the True gonna be avilible on NikeID?

Nobody knows, all Nike keeps saying is "coming soon" "no set date yet" "keep checking for more info" blah blah blah.

They been saying the Kyrie 3 IDs are "coming soon" for like a month and a half now. :smh:

Waiting for these to come out on Nike iD actually saved me some $ bc I realized that I really don't need new bball sneakers this season.

It's weird to me that Nike waited so long on these and the Kyries. I impulse bought the Soldier Xs and the Kyrie 2s when they came out on iD last season, but with these and the Kyrie 3s, my excitement for them kind of already died down. I think the lack of innovation with both of these models probably contributed to that too, especially the Kyries that have 0 cushioning. I'm sure Nike's marketing ppl know what they're doing, and maybe the profit margins for iDs aren't that great so they dont want to sell as many compared to regular releases, but I wouldnt be surprised if this strategy hurts the top line sales for these two lines this yr.

Just got the BHM for $90. 20% coupon and 50 gift card from Xmas.

My last pair of Bron's was the X. Hopefully they look good on feet.

For all the whining I did about the forefoot cushioning, I neglected to mention that the heel cushion is phenomenal.

Back
Top Bottom