The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

View media item 2303773
what is there NOT to like about that.

srs.

its perfect.

if there was another planet similar to ours and the inhabitants had shoes.......and those aliens asked me to show them the best we got in terms of sneakers.

i would show them the royal foamposite. and i would show them those.

Last edited:
if there was another planet similar to ours and the inhabitants had shoes.......and those aliens asked me to show them the best we got in terms of sneakers.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think the last good-looking bron was the XI. I would put these initial pics of the XIV ahead of the 12 & 13 though.

The last Lebron that looked great and fit my foot perfectly was the 7.

8-10 ran half size short (9 a full size small)...11 had that infamously weird fit.

Lol earlier in this thread I said they were a top 3 lebron of all time (look wise) and they made it sound like i was crazy.., always fun to watch the turn

If these fit how I'm hoping they do, these will battle the 1 spot with the 8v2 low, for me

I'll have no shame in sharing my disappointment if they hurt my feet like the past three models have

The OONW cw has really grew on me for some reason. I'm in for at least one pair. It's a solid design, I just hope that it performs on court.

Still not sure how I feel about these, but I've seen worse LeBron designs. Definitely need to try a pair on in person before I even consider copping…

Back
Top Bottom