The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I disagree.

I mean look at the pg1. I would say those are lesser in quality than these but cats love those.

Ultraboost uncaged........nmd.....id say the same...its cloth and Styrofoam but cats love those.

I think the issue with this model is the greatness factor. Like jordan...we expect lebrons sneakers to have that wow factor. Maybe even that polarizing factor. ....his shoes are expected to be cutting edge....imagine if the kyrie 3 design...the pg1...even the last kobe. ... were the lebron 14......we would be like what the **** is that????..

These are a huge departure from the 11 through 13 visually
They weren't what i was expecting ill be honest but im okay with that.

I think we'll all be okay.

I disagree.

I mean look at the pg1. I would say those are lesser in quality than these but cats love those.

Ultraboost uncaged........nmd.....id say the same...its cloth and Styrofoam but cats love those.

I think the issue with this model is the greatness factor. Like jordan...we expect lebrons sneakers to have that wow factor. Maybe even that polarizing factor. ....his shoes are expected to be cutting edge....imagine if the kyrie 3 design...the pg1...even the last kobe. ... were the lebron 14......we would be like what the **** is that????..

These are a huge departure from the 11 through 13 visually
They weren't what i was expecting ill be honest but im okay with that.

I think we'll all be okay.
nail hit on head, i def like the look of the black ice but i'll see what else comes along, i'd still say that the biggest issue with the shoe is really the lack of outward sig identifiers, LJ & 23 on the front pull tabs are tiny and the small LJ crown on the back it's like the fact they're his sig and his name needed to go on them was an after thought like they were like here's your shoe Lebron, and Lebron was like, uh where my name at and they were ah crap 
indifferent.gif

Lebrons 14 are a really good looking sneaker, way better than the trash hyped shoes of adidas-yeezy ultraboost and nmds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom