The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Those Ambassador's are kinda fresh 
smokin.gif

Jordan started that trend and now it's Jordan Brand.

Nike eventually wants a LeBron Brand I have to imagine.

I doubt this - as they would've done so much earlier in LBJ's signature line. Think of the LBJ line as Nike products with Lebron touches, whereas the Jordan line (with some exceptions) as being Jordan products with Nike touches.

You could in theory remove the Lebron elements from his signature line and still sell the shoes as Nike products, although the same could not be applied to Jordan products.

Original design was scrapped and shoe got pushed back to January 1/2017. They could very well be designing/retooling them as we speak hence no pictures as nothing's finalized. You need about a month/month and a half for production so if anything's leaked it would be around mid November or early December.

Takedown models sell. Jordan brand as a whole is further proof that people buy logos and that the huge majority doesn't care as much for actual signature models, so as long as they have something attached to the athlete (logo).

The new ambassadors kind of remind me of the Zoom Flight 2K3s for some reason.

Takedown models sell. Jordan brand as a whole is further proof that people buy logos and that the huge majority doesn't care as much for actual signature models, so as long as they have something attached to the athlete (logo).

a la Jordan Flight series.  Those things sold like hot cakes back when I worked at FTL 
roll.gif

Repped for someone saying it lol

Nike gotta milk the LBJ Brand.

Entry level price point has to be covered as well as the Lux price point.
That is right. Also, takedowns sell twice as much than the sigs in Asia for the masses with the Ambassadors and also Soldiers (really solid performance for your $).

I wonder if that is also the case in EU?

soldier 3 was one of my favorite basketball shoes of all time. maybe right up there with the zoom BB

If Nike wants to stay in the game they shouldn't charge more than 175 dollars for the next LeBron shoe. Oh by the way they better give us a nice silhouette!

Back
Top Bottom