The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Y'all done with purchasing this model?

I just have the BHM's, really want the OoNW's but there is no way I'm dropping $500 for 1 pair of sneakers.

Yeah, I think so. I have the black/white pair and the mags...but honestly the only CW I ever wanted was the OONW. I'd drop the $ on them but they weren't made in my size. Truth be told these XIVs never impressed me with the cushion, which is a big part of why I've liked the lebron line. The design was a big step forward but as a casual wearer, comfort and aesthetics are what I'm looking for and the comfort was lacking (for me) and the CWs were pretty lame.

And the lows...:sick:

I've been wearing XI lows a lot this summer. Nothing wrong with good old full-length air max.

Anyone have a good pic of what the Bright Crimson Glow In Dark sole looks like in person?? Thinking about ID'ing a pair, but it looks funky on Nike.ID.

Haven't seen it on these 14s, but here it is on some Kobes I made. It's pretty vibrant in person. Glows straight up orange tho.

Kobe10MambaNightsGOOD~08.jpg

Grabbed both these at 99 a piece. Done unless I can find a steal on OONW or good cw of a low actually comes out.

IMG_3106.jpg

Solid pickups.

Wouldn't mind either for $100 or less.

I'm sure i f i wait until around xmas i can get them for $70 like i did the XIII's.

They've really improved on leaks since the 13 I remember seeing them in June the year they released. And the 14s getting scrapped could have been the reason they didn't show until the day before the christmas game.

Back
Top Bottom