The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Quoting myself...anyone ever bought from this seller? Want a little piece of mind before buying.
laugh.gif

dude kept reassuring me about authenticity but decided to drive 45 miles to footlocker instead but curious to know as well 650+ positive reviews..

Every seller has to start somewhere right?

Also, my phone autocorrected it to piece from peace.

Lol at Nike making them a Qs. They aren't gonna move no matter what. Whoever wants them do the same ^, wait it out for the sales. Those and red carpets will be there soon enough.

Lol at Nike making them a Qs. They aren't gonna move no matter what. Whoever wants them do the same ^, wait it out for the sales. Those and red carpets will be there soon enough.

If only I didn't wear a 12.5, the waiting game would be so much easier on a lot of drops.

Ftl labeled them as qs so no go on the coupon. I'm gonna wait til they go on discount.
By the looks of it they might go on sale on NDC but as far as HOH locations that had them i don't know if they'll last that long, got mine at my local HOH and they d@mn there sold out as i was leaving there

Also wanted to ask any1 know whats the difference in boxes for the Agimats?....heard there was a special box release??....my agimat box is different than my other boxes of the 14s i have but not sure if thats considered the "special box"??....thanks

Did the agimats release yet ? *edit never mind* not paying resell [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Last edited:
Also wanted to ask any1 know whats the difference in boxes for the Agimats?....heard there was a special box release??....my agimat box is different than my other boxes of the 14s i have but not sure if thats considered the "special box"??....thanks
I thought that special box was for the Philippines release only.
By the looks of it they might go on sale on NDC but as far as HOH locations that had them i don't know if they'll last that long, got mine at my local HOH and they d@mn there sold out as i was leaving there
His other philippines low went to clearance with abundant sizes so I'm hoping these do as well.

HEADS UP:

DSG has almost a full size run of the Agimats and they have a 20% off a single item going. I was able to cop my size at probably the best price I can get for this CW (had a $10 rewards coupon, as well). Not sure if it's solely through an email offer but if you go to their website and sign up for emails you get a coupon code and will most likely get the 20% off... hope this helps some of you!

Last edited:
Just picked up the Agimats at my local Champs. Here's a few pics. Never owned Lebrons. Quality seems okay considering the only suede is on the medial toe and keychain tag. Also, the tatami mat like heel is a nice touch on a sneaker; reminds me of the tops of Jordan Trunners. I was able to use my $20 discount in store. I suppose my online order is going back. Lastly, my pair did not come with the amulet necklace like the initial release. The alternate blue laces with 3M were included. View media item 2462335View media item 2462338View media item 2462340View media item 2462352

Last edited:
^ no special box ? From the looks of the pics same box as they all come in, wonder why Nike changed this...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

That's right; no special box. Also, I checked the other foot stores in Mesquite, TX, and they seem to be sitting.
^ no special box ? From the looks of the pics same box as they all come in, wonder why Nike changed this...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom