The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

WHATS UP WITH PG 1S, LEBRON 14 RED CARPETS, AND NUMEROUS SHOES IN CART ON NIKE.COM SAYING "THIS PRODUCT MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM PROMOTIONS" 

THIS WASNT THERE IN THE MORNING . WHY WOULD THEY EVEN DO THIS.  LOL I WAS DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT TO BUY THE RED CARPETS EVEN WITH 20% OFF.  NEVER, EVER GOING TO BE PAYING FULL RETAIL FOR THOSE 

WHATS UP WITH PG 1S, LEBRON 14 RED CARPETS, AND NUMEROUS SHOES IN CART ON NIKE.COM SAYING "THIS PRODUCT MAY BE EXCLUDED FROM PROMOTIONS" 
THIS WASNT THERE IN THE MORNING . WHY WOULD THEY EVEN DO THIS.  LOL I WAS DEBATING WHETHER OR NOT TO BUY THE RED CARPETS EVEN WITH 20% OFF.  NEVER, EVER GOING TO BE PAYING FULL RETAIL FOR THOSE 

The guy columbus on ebay who had the pgs has the red carpers for 130 free shipping. Theres another guy bigwilly with them for 129.99 free shipping.

The guy columbus on ebay who had the pgs has the red carpers for 130 free shipping. Theres another guy bigwilly with them for 129.99 free shipping.
thanks definitely gona check it out

do you know whats up with this? this happened in the last couple hours.. nike updated the site and tons of shoes are excluded from discount/promo codes now.. never seen this happen before. apparently all nike iDs are excluded too

thanks definitely gona check it out
do you know whats up with this? this happened in the last couple hours.. nike updated the site and tons of shoes are excluded from discount/promo codes now.. never seen this happen before. apparently all nike iDs are excluded too

My guess is its because this is a 20% off regular priced items. Usually its clearance so they dont care. They excluded new items and ids which are always excluded unless you have an individual promo code.

My guess is its because this is a 20% off regular priced items. Usually its clearance so they dont care. They excluded new items and ids which are always excluded unless you have an individual promo code.
wait what do you mean "this is 20% off regular priced items"

what do you mean by "this"? is there some promotion going on?

what im talking about is the individual promo code.. that doesnt work on ids and pg1s and a lot of items..

wait what do you mean "this is 20% off regular priced items"
what do you mean by "this"? is there some promotion going on?
what im talking about is the individual promo code.. that doesnt work on ids and pg1s and a lot of items..

Wow, your are right. I just tried my 25% and it didnt work. Policy change maybe. Would need someone who knows more to comment.

Wow, your are right. I just tried my 25% and it didnt work. Policy change maybe. Would need someone who knows more to comment.
yeah.. also, a lot of shoes when you add them to cart now have this written under the style number/price "*This product may be excluded from promotions"

this popped up today, i noticed it a few hours ago. it wasn't there this morning, glad I ordered the PG 1s like an hour after release with discount. 

discounts work on lebron 14 mags but not on red carpets. new pg1s are excluded too

i went on their live chat just to check up on whats going on and they wasted a lot of time.. basically the live chat rep was as clueless as anyone else 

i dont need to order anything else today but am curious about future releases and if this exclusion stuff is gonna be permanent.. 

Last edited:
I have the Red Carpet added to cart to use my 25% in case there's something for KD. I'll wait until they remove the excluded from discount and put them on clearance.

What's Lebron wearing tonight? And refs are kissing cav *** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

These

18949497_269534116849288_4072446986014425088_n.jpg

Halftime kicks.

Might just cop a pair if they can force another game. Those yellow soldiers are cold with the same font face that was on that grey and orange pair of 14's. Still bummed those weren't released.

Back
Top Bottom