The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I got my pair in yesterday and I'll give the same advice here I gave in the KD9 thread. Angle your foot to be more in line with the opening of the shoe (bottom of your foot should point slightly medially) and the shoe slides on with just a little pull. Trying to put your foot in flat like one would a pair of dunks/AF1s/Jordans/Vans just leaves you fighting the natural shape of the opening of these shoes.

This is the key! Do it with my soldiers and KDs, no issues.

This is prob the first Bron I've liked since the IX. But the one cw I wanted, I can't find a single pair of in my size for a decent price

Yellow PEs sold me on the 14s. 
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I'm usually all about the yellow pairs, Taxi Elite 9's one of my favorite Brons, but I think the grey in those 14's kinda dulls them out to me.  

Black stripe and liner might have really set them off nice.  But not bad.  

Only PE I would really want at this point is the all navy pair with the graphics in the swooshes.  

Last edited:
Nike has me so loss right now. We get the 14's in which everybody is seeming to love but they dont want to release any pairs, show colorways or even release an AS pair but a less favorable pair like 13's the want to go overkill on? WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIKE????

Nike has me so loss right now. We get the 14's in which everybody is seeming to love but they dont want to release any pairs, show colorways or even release an AS pair but a less favorable pair like 13's the want to go overkill on? WHAT ARE YOU DOING NIKE????

I think that's the exact reason bro. They went overkill on the past 3 models which were available for discounts on release days, retailers couldn't move all those kicks and complained to Nike about crappy sales. So they had to change things up for the 14... but you're wishing they were still running things like the 13, not gonna happen.

And it's too early to see if these are a hit or not. First cw was almost impossible and 2nd cw just came out and looks semi limited

All I need is Nike ID

How is getting the shoe on?

I tried to try on a sz. 10 which is my TTS and had a difficult time.
Place the shoe flat on the ground while you sit on a chair, and then just slip it on using the back pull tab. No harder than slipping into NMDs.

Don't do it like that dude in the video who almost fell off his chair LMFAO!

Also tie a knot thru the 2nd last loop from the top on the tongue then the laces won't go undone during wear (what i hate about round laces).

Last edited:
I think that's the exact reason bro. They went overkill on the past 3 models which were available for discounts on release days, retailers couldn't move all those kicks and complained to Nike about crappy sales. So they had to change things up for the 14... but you're wishing they were still running things like the 13, not gonna happen.

And it's too early to see if these are a hit or not. First cw was almost impossible and 2nd cw just came out and looks semi limited

I'm not a fan of the marketing strategies or limited availability of these sneakers but they took a major L with the XI-XIII. Apart from NT, the general public was not feeling those joints at all. There was a point in time around February last year, where one of my local Nike outlets had XI-XIII on the shelves.

Seems this time around they are going with limited availability to essentially have these kicks move @ MSRP.

I'm not a fan of the marketing strategies or limited availability of these sneakers but they took a major L with the XI-XIII. Apart from NT, the general public was not feeling those joints at all. There was a point in time around February last year, where one of my local Nike outlets had XI-XIII on the shelves.

Seems this time around they are going with limited availability to essentially have these kicks move @ MSRP.
I don't know what the numbers on the XIII's are, and I'm sure they're bad, but the LeBron XI sold $300 million for Nike, and the XII hit $340 million.  Hard to say those two are major L's.  

Back
Top Bottom