The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Yo that yellow is loud as hell, but i like it  
nerd.gif

View media item 2333308
Got my chase downs from snkrs, got my true size (13), they feel quite wide to me.. definitely feel like all that talk of how hard they are to put on is really exaggerated. Looking forward to hoopin in em, but not gonna lie, expectations aren't high just based on initial feel

Got my chase downs from snkrs, got my true size (13), they feel quite wide to me.. definitely feel like all that talk of how hard they are to put on is really exaggerated. Looking forward to hoopin in em, but not gonna lie, expectations aren't high just based on initial feel
How is the toe space for you

I dunno actually putting them on for me was supremely difficult lol, the people who don't experience that is next to a miracle IMO lol

Once I got em on, 15 minutes later lol (don't take anything I'm saying as any "true review" especially for the people balling in them because I literally just toured them in a shoe store) the fit was nice, comfy, no pinching/rubbing anywhere (obviously it's all foam) TTS and the typical "inches off the floor" Bron feel...
Really liked the look on foot, just not dropping that retail until they get discounted [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] one cw and done on these

How is getting the shoe on?

I tried to try on a sz. 10 which is my TTS and had a difficult time.

Man Nike totally could have given this the Chameleon treatment and kept it with New Orleans since it's almost the same type of color shift that's on the Gator King between the posite and fuse smh disappointed. I had my Gator King 2 Pre-Order money ready

I got my pair in yesterday and I'll give the same advice here I gave in the KD9 thread. Angle your foot to be more in line with the opening of the shoe (bottom of your foot should point slightly medially) and the shoe slides on with just a little pull. Trying to put your foot in flat like one would a pair of dunks/AF1s/Jordans/Vans just leaves you fighting the natural shape of the opening of these shoes.

Back
Top Bottom