The Official Nike Kobe Retro Thread

I feel like the only reason I won the wings drawing was because I lost all of these drawings. Lol

I just entered to help out the NT fam. As I really want the XIs. so if I managed to win these VIs, I will come back and notify the NT fam who actually wants these from the pack, for retail price.

Size 9 by the way.

I need the 6s soooo bad! The story of the shoe is based on my country(philippines) and would be a good piece to my collection. Ive wanted the 1s but these are going up in my top priority.

I'm going to wait these out.  Maybe they'll release original colours in massive quantities from 1-11?

6D6847FB55CE405BAA265897768A6E92.ashx

kababayan! hope we cook!

Damn pare,ive entered every nike draw raffle and ive missed every single one. Ive had a lot of success previously,hitting DB13s,OVOs,chi and SBB 1s and the wings 12 just recently. I would say numbers on the FTB pack are lesser than the 12k of the wings 12s.

Where u from pare? Imma hit your PM so we dont clog up the thread lol

Last edited:
Damn pare,ive entered every nike draw raffle and ive missed every single one. Ive had a lot of success previously,hitting DB13s,OVOs,chi and SBB 1s and the wings 12 just recently. I would say numbers on the FTB pack are lesser than the 12k of the wings 12s.

Where u from pare? Imma hit your PM so we dont clog up the thread up lol
same here lol. won the grove raffle for the 5's tho but its under my bro's name and my bro is out of town right now smh. i live in the valley pare sige just hmu 

Miracles happen NT fam, best of luck (to most of you)...                                                                          
heavenlypointedasianlion.gif

Back
Top Bottom