THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

upload_2018-10-2_13-25-59.png

upload_2018-10-2_13-26-14.png

some are tough matches!

Does the traction on the AD Exodus eventually break in and get better? Playing in the black and white pair.
I hooped in them twice and still seem to be slipping on the court. Switched into AD Mid and the slipping went away.

Is Ebates ever going to go up from 1.5 CB? So I can order these ids
Come on fam just pull the trigger. You're going to be mad as 5h)t if Nike pulls them from ID, and you didn't get a chance to make some.

Someone link my IG mock ups - they're fire.

mindmarathon mindmarathon they ain’t pulling these from ID fam bam! It will prob be a $500 order so I’m waiting lol. I know u have seen one of Ebates checks on IG... it pays to wait lol

Btw Congrats on 30k followers on IG homie
gwizzle gwizzle Yea it does pay to wait, I've made 2 going on 3 maybe. May make some for my sons HS ball kicks. If the eBates goes up, I'll just make more fam bamm lol

Appreciate the love homie. I'm just a big fish in a small pond trying to make it lol .

image.jpg

I remember when these first came out but my broke *** couldn't afford them...been my favorite colorway of the XIs or even of all time (probably behind the Big Stage Home pairs that I'll probably never have), can't wait to ball in em, forgot how nice that zoom heel was after playing in Boost these past 2 years. Anyways sorry for being off topic...
I got those for $100 at footlocker on sale

Anybody get the email from Eastbay for the colored pack they released? They said it would be a couple more weeks after back ordered date... I cancelled, and will cop again down the road on discount lol

Anybody get the email from Eastbay for the colored pack they released? They said it would be a couple more weeks after back ordered date... I cancelled, and will cop again down the road on discount lol
damn shame, good looking out on the heads up, was gonna order the black and white pair.

ID's it is. Ordered the black and purple pair overnight, should have them tomorrow. If they feel good on court, I'm going IN on ID's! 3 pair in my cart, maybe a fourth. All contingent on the performance.

Gonna be making a pair to order soon, and very much APPRECIATE those who've posted their creations on here. When it comes to making Kobe iDs...MCs, Mamba Moments, and the like have always been default 'makes.' But outside of those types of offerings, I tend to 'borrow' from the better creations on here. I miss the days when iDs had their own devoted area and we could open up a page with all the images.

I have been LOVING these for ball. Only 17 so didn’t get to play in the goats (Kobe’s 4-8 ) but these might be my favorite bball shoes ever. Had Kyrie 1 ids in a similar basic colorway and might get these to replace them
Me too :frown: I hate that I missed the golden age of the Kobe line and I've missed out on all the retros. First Kobe's I bought were the 7s and i have every model since. Haven't gotten these yet tho, good to hear that they play well. One day hopefully I'll get to own the 4s, 5s, and 6s.

got an email from FTL saying the backordered Sails shipped today! i was expecting a cancellation.

Does the traction on the AD Exodus eventually break in and get better? Playing in the black and white pair.
I hooped in them twice and still seem to be slipping on the court. Switched into AD Mid and the slipping went away.

Yeah, mine got better after about 4 days playing, but I had to keep wiping them down. I think mindmarathon mindmarathon said the same. My court is complete trash though - always dirty and dusty.

Back
Top Bottom