THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

this would’ve been the perfect opportunity to do a pre-order setup for these kicks just to change it up a bit even though they’ve gotten these kicks sitting in warehouses for awhile. Maybe they produced more after Vanessa resigned? Idk, but it’d be a nice way to actually HONOR Kobe and Gigi.

We all know how this ****show will end up on release day when people start complaining (per usual) cuz they didn’t get their pairs then Vanessa gets involved (again), and etc.

this would’ve been the perfect opportunity to do a pre-order setup for these kicks just to change it up a bit even though they’ve gotten these kicks sitting in warehouses for awhile. Maybe they produced more after Vanessa resigned? Idk, but it’d be a nice way to actually HONOR Kobe and Gigi.

We all know how this ****show will end up on release day when people start complaining (per usual) cuz they didn’t get their pairs then Vanessa gets involved (again), and etc.
Are these gonna be a SNKRS release? If so, I’m counting the L already. Haven’t hit on SNKRS in a year except one time, and it wasn’t even in my size.

I just read summer release this morning but guess it's a wait and see thing.

Not really sure if I want em like that but might just try for the heck of it.

Why hasn't Nike ever tried pre-orders for kicks? Why does it have to be the same app exclusive or raffles?

Why hasn't Nike ever tried pre-orders for kicks? Why does it have to be the same app exclusive or raffles?

Closest thing to their version of a pre-order are IDs. They might’ve done pre-orders on exclusive items before (that I may not know of).

Bottomline is they gotta stop with the BS of tryna “honor” or “pay tribute” to someone when they can’t figure out bots and release day-related issues plaguing their useless app.

I can see the value in engaging in those shenanigans.

But it's like...we know there's a Christmas XI. Why not just do a pre-order in the summer maybe?

And even their approach to IDs. SMH. Why can't we do IDs on Jordans? Because they're going to try to sell colorways forever in an endless release deluge.

I've seen folks mention why the original Air Jordan 1 isn't treated like the Air Force 1.

Nike iD was the closest thing to a pre-order. It was a little more expensive to do, but man, the customizations people could come up with were crazy. I remember making my wife a Doctor Who Tardis inspired Kobe 9 and she didn't like em so she returned em lol. Special Nike ID for that time he overtook Jordan for most points and the other was the one for his last game. I still have that last game one with the graffiti all over. That's in the display case along with the ftb11 and special kobe spalding ball.

Yesterday:

20220427_162248.jpg

IG links being weird for me right now but it should at least let you click through. Hearing her sniffling as she's unboxing the shoes is just heartbreaking. I hope Nike does right by her and gigi and kobe. The packaging is great and it's clear they want everybody to have access. If anybody could handle a release like this it should be nike. Hope they don't botch it. I also hope whoever is playing in the playoffs on Sunday all warm up in these as long as it doesn't conflict with any contractual obligations they have.

Her account is private video won’t post

If you click through it should let you view the videos and images. I know I don't have access or follow her or anything so people should be able to see the media if you click through. Got a headache from trying not to cry 😓

Back
Top Bottom