THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

I had an offer on a pair of Christmas cheetah 7s on STOCKX that I forgot about. Of course someone accepts my offer the day Vanessa strikes a deal with Nike lmao

I remember using the 7s on the treadmill for a warm up on my workout and they gave me blisters…obviously I know it’s not a running shoe but didn’t think that would happen in 10 mile run
I would never use basketball shoes for running in the first place.

Nickeil Alexander-Walker
1648461180689.png

Eric Paschall
1648461252825.png

I used to bash those Brazil 9 em as ugly but that photo above got me wanting them. Crazy how your mind change on stuff over years

I just want to be able to fill in the gaps on all the colorways that I didn't get a chance to pick up the first time, when the originally released, like the Carpe Diem IV's, Dark Knight V's and Easter 8's. I am not really getting my hopes up though; I am sure its not gonna be a super wide release ever again for his shoes. Just glad I have at least one pair of all the OG's, I through 11 when they first released.

With discussing the 8s... one of my IG guys posted that one of his boys is tryna move pairs. Sz 12s. And you can clearly see physically the flourish of what was the many models of the 8s. Use also for your viewing pleasure
Screenshot_20220329-110303_Instagram.jpg
That whole stock is worth more than my Jeep 😲

Hey, I could in theory fit in a 12… my 11.5 isn’t that far behind :wink:

That whole stock is worth more than my Jeep 😲

Hey, I could in theory fit in a 12… my 11.5 isn’t that far behind :wink:
Brooo. I'm an 11.5... 12 would def be big. I was tryna get a pair of the WTK 8s in December and there are more 11s out there. So I was like I can take the insole out and buy a dr shcols thin insoles. Cuz those 8s lunarlon drop ins are thick

Back
Top Bottom