THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Beeb2407 Beeb2407 I’m in New York next week. What’s the best shoe store y’all got? Ima see if they got something I don’t have as far as Kobe’s. I hear bad stuff about flight club and stadium goods. Who’s the best? Any mom & pop shops? I’ve been a few times just never checked the sneaker market.

Mario Chalmers wearing some Kobe V in Big3 action.
1656138006371.png

1656138071331.png

Beeb2407 Beeb2407 I’m in New York next week. What’s the best shoe store y’all got? Ima see if they got something I don’t have as far as Kobe’s. I hear bad stuff about flight club and stadium goods. Who’s the best? Any mom & pop shops? I’ve been a few times just never checked the sneaker market.
As far as old stuff.... yea those are the best options. These newer stores... roundtwo..district one.. restocked.. will prob, if that have mambacitas. LA area is the spot that got the mom and pop stores that have old stuff. Finally caved and copped the prelude 6s last weekend from a store out their called ShoePugs.

As far as old stuff.... yea those are the best options. These newer stores... roundtwo..district one.. restocked.. will prob, if that have mambacitas. LA area is the spot that got the mom and pop stores that have old stuff. Finally caved and copped the prelude 6s last weekend from a store out their called ShoePugs.
Beeb2407 Beeb2407 yea I been to the LA joints I was just checking NY to see what they have. You a real one grabbing those prelude 6s. I refuse to pay what they asking for those. Nice pic above with the zebra demar joints. I see you caught a glimpse of the Iridescence in the pic. Nice!

Last edited:
Beeb2407 Beeb2407 yea I been to the LA joints I was just checking NY to see what they have. You a real one grabbing those prelude 6s. I refuse to pay what they asking for those. Nice pic above with the zebra demar joints. I see you caught a glimpse of the Iridescence in the pic. Nice!
Bruuuuhh. I've been back and forth with deciding on them. I saw it as a Father's Day gift for myself. And being it's look grim on getting the Mambacitas...that was the alternative especially with the condition they were in. Ain't that many 11.5s out there right now. Funny enough could've gotten them a few months ago from a guy out here in NYC but wasn't up to paying his asking(this is before they even announced the new deal)... and still ended up paying the same price he wanted. The only other old pair I've been hunting are the WTK 8s. Actually got a deal that was lined up but for an 11(was just gonna switch out the thick insoles) but been holding out hoping for bday luck when the TS Reverse Mochas release to use them as trade bait cuz the folks I've hit up with size 11.5 asking minimum 1200 smh

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we will get new models in the future like the A.D. or is that done with?
I doubt it, and I'd rather have Nike pour more budget and production into the Protro line than have divergent models.
The mamba focus takedown market is covered by the Flytraps and Giannis immortality, and the high-end AD/NXT market is covered by the GT series.

This is what I want to see for the next models:
Kobe 7: Use the Kobe 8 and onwards style drop-in (i.e. tongue sleeve is separate from the drop-in ), cushlon + zoom strobel
Kobe 8: Give it the GT cut cushion set up since the GT cut is basically a modern-day Kobe 8
Kobe 9: Same as Kobe 8, rinse and repeat. I'd be fine if they only do the Flyknit low and highs since that's the definitive kobe 9 imo
Kobe 10: I'm on the fence if zoom strobel will work well with the Free and large zoom unit, I'd be fine if they just switched the lunar to react.
Kobe 11: Change. That. Traction. Slightly changing the shape and spacing of the nubs, along with the rubber compound, should do it.

Back
Top Bottom