THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Someone posted this flaw on reddit. Problem is, this is the first batch.. so if they do another run they may fix it.

I think that area can vary from shoe to shoe and can be an acceptable flaw. My protro grinches are fine, but my OG china's are different. looked at my ID's, they're all different in that area too, no consistency.
You compared to your other protro 6s?

Went on GOAT to compare.. so many fakes 😭
C5356405-7DB1-4AE8-9641-9952EC1E8CCF.jpeg

If they’re going for around a $100, at this point, might as well lol. Wonder if the reps tech are better. I heard some protro 4 reps had “full length zoom” set up like how the tech release had them.

Used Kobe’s on goat do go through the authentication process. That’s why I’m surprised goat let those fakes get up there. From my experience goat is real picky with the shoes they pass even minor stuff like dirt that’s different from pics can get you knocked. I’m gonna say this though I have og 6s and protros 6s and unless you have a Kobe expert specifically checking those they will pass authentication on stock x and goat. At this point if I don’t get them off Nike I or a store I really trust I won’t have them. Stock x or goat will never admit to passing fakes if you challenge them.

Beeb2407 Beeb2407 New York Kobe market was a wash. All those new stores had nothing and flight club and stadium good was limited too.Considering its NY I was stunned how weak the Kobe selection was. You must got a super connect at Nike or one where you live cause everywhere I went the options were lackluster.

If they’re going for around a $100, at this point, might as well lol. Wonder if the reps tech are better. I heard some protro 4 reps had “full length zoom” set up like how the tech release had them.

i think this new batch from a new seller has the same tech as retail, but the previous batch had better tech. lots of people on reddit said they performed better than retail.

Beeb2407 Beeb2407 New York Kobe market was a wash. All those new stores had nothing and flight club and stadium good was limited too.Considering its NY I was stunned how weak the Kobe selection was. You must got a super connect at Nike or one where you live cause everywhere I went the options were lackluster.
Brooo I told you that lol. These newer stores weren't gonna have anything. So it was pretty much Flight Club and Stadium goods. Folks leave their sneakers there for quite sometime.... but you also can't expect full size runs. I told you LA would prob be a better place. Now when it came down to what locations got large product way back when.... yea NYC and of course LA... with LA having those exclusives at The Vault.

Brooo I told you that lol. These newer stores weren't gonna have anything. So it was pretty much Flight Club and Stadium goods. Folks leave their sneakers there for quite sometime.... but you also can't expect full size runs. I told you LA would prob be a better place. Now when it came down to what locations got large product way back when.... yea NYC and of course LA... with LA having those exclusives at The Vault.
Facts,facts you did! I just wasn’t expecting it to be that disappointing.It must be west coast thing cause Phoenix and Albuquerque had some good stuff old and new for Kobe. They just stubborn there 😂 with prices.

i think this new batch from a new seller has the same tech as retail, but the previous batch had better tech. lots of people on reddit said they performed better than retail.
**** let me cop some reps then I’m using em for hoops anyways might as well get a cheaper one and have it beat up (I’m joking… sorta)

My pairs are retail and look like the ones that are fake so same things my g
I was referring to the fakes as far as flaw. One of the guys pointed out the outline above the midsole is different. But yea you just gotta be extra diligent in looking at these kicks. Yall wanna hear something. There's a listing on offer Up of the 7 Cloaks... the person says they are in good shape for it being 10 year old shoe. He attaches pics one of which is the inside tag. Drumroll........ it says 2019

Back
Top Bottom