THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

With so much BHM talk... brought these out...
20230830_205850.jpg

Halos from Kith touchdown today, might not be able to get them on the court until tomorrow though |l

Beeb2407 Beeb2407 when wearing those laced up how do they feel around your ankle and things? im just curious. i hoop in 36s/melos and some kobes but never experienced the highs ... what do they feel like?

thx!

While I was at Nike Soho picking up the S1s... was chatting it up with the tall white guy associate(if any of my fellow NYCers) been to the store. He had on the Halo 8s and I asked him fit to OGs. He said he went a full size up... 14 to 15 in these. I'm like oh wowwww

Yeah halos are snug tight because of the react insole and padded tongue. I have wide feet and went the same size as OGs. Lengthwise they're fine but insole and padded tongue took up a lot of space. I put the old lunarlon insoles in and they are a million times better and my pinkie toes were happy for it.

Yeah halos are snug tight because of the react insole and padded tongue. I have wide feet and went the same size as OGs. Lengthwise they're fine but insole and padded tongue took up a lot of space. I put the old lunarlon insoles in and they are a million times better and my pinkie toes were happy for it.
See it's all about strategizing. I have a few OG 8s and if I gotta swap out the insole I have the inventory to do so lol. Intent was to rock the Halos casually anyway

See it's all about strategizing. I have a few OG 8s and if I gotta swap out the insole I have the inventory to do so lol. Intent was to rock the Halos casually anyway
Does the react Insole work better with the ogs or just as snug in the protro’s?

Back
Top Bottom