THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Because it means it won't be that rare or unique anymore

I feel where you’re coming from 100%, but that’s why Nike limits the amount of shoes they produce.

That’s why so many have to pay resale. Because Nike limits production to keep the demand high so that people feel rare and unique for having them.

you're the problem with the sneaker community.

if you like a shoe, get it
if you don't, don't get it
it being rare or not doesn't make it better or worse than another colourway.

🤡
I like the shoe ( Venice beach)
And I did get it retail on day one .
And that's it, Nike should not re release it again .
Venice beach won't be special anymore after this protro version release

Figured that was the reasoning as soon as it was posted. Not that grinch numbers were great, but look at how many people were so happy that they protro'd and were able to grab a pair. Even resell prices when they first dropped weren't terrible considering that grinches used to go for like 3k or something like that before the protro and after his passing. Can't wait till they protro all the old cw's. Really hoping for a WTK, milksnake, purple gradient, or even easter.

I like the shoe ( Venice beach)
And I did get it retail on day one .
And that's it, Nike should not re release it again .
Venice beach won't be special anymore after this protro version release
By your logic Nike should just not do retros.
Plus, the Venice Beach was never "special" or rare. In fact, releasing color ways that used to be super rare like the Graffiti Lebron 4s or the Spark Kobe 8s is the best thing the retro market can offer for consumers.

By your logic Nike should just not do retros.
Plus, the Venice Beach was never "special" or rare. In fact, releasing color ways that used to be super rare like the Graffiti Lebron 4s or the Spark Kobe 8s is the best thing the retro market can offer for consumers.
With the way these resellers are set up they'll re-release and still be rare tbh smh

It'll be like they never even re-released them he has nothing to worry about

Last edited:
Mail call 20230829_152808.jpg

Good luck to all my Kobe fans going forward; so sorry so many of you struck out. I have not hit anything on SNKRS since the UNC Jordan XXXI Low, so over six years lol. I am glad I still just have all of the OG Kobe's, when they were incredibly easy to get in any colorway. This is the day and age of shoes and its definitely not for the better.

Back
Top Bottom