The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Id's? Fakes? Heavy filter?

f49b4e800953fb65bbbc2a9197e747a0.png

Reactions: 407
Random: I'm a little tight that I purchased almost all the recrafts for retail (Royal, Volt, Teal, Rose Pink and even the Total Orange) when pretty much all of them can be purchased for well under retail right now lol smh

Sheesh, you were not playing when you said you got multiple pairs. :lol: Beautiful. :nthat: What size UK/US are they?

OG colorways are so special to me as my old *** was around and remember them vividly.
Thanks, back then i bought them spruce/limes instead,and could not afford both.years later a pair went my way. they are size 12, 11,5 , 11, 10,5 10, and 6.5 and 7,0 for the wife.

the only thing they show is how hard i tried to get them , these are my chunky dunky but not bought for resale, just og love.
Well done, it paid off. My point is how does one person snag that many pairs when others can’t get one? I’m not implying they are for resale, I don’t presume to know your intentions. And my comment may not be valid on eggplants, but definitely a lot of other sneakers.

Thanks, back then i bought them spruce/limes instead,and could not afford both.years later a pair went my way. they are size 12, 11,5 , 11, 10,5 10, and 6.5 and 7,0 for the wife.
You personally fit sizes from 10-12? Lol I know it’s a weird question but that’s two whole sizes lol

Well done, it paid off. My point is how does one person snag that many pairs when others can’t get one? I’m not implying they are for resale, I don’t presume to know your intentions.
wanting them ,made me put in a serious effort. some site made an error in releasing them to soon ,jumped right on ,ordered ,now they are here. was on them like a predator. and luck of course.the sneakergods have been favorable to me

Oh dang I thought they were all your size.

You bought them to resell? For various friends? Or for the collection but you just don't care about size?
they are all for me and the missy .went one size up ,one size down plus the same size as my og pair , and 12 because some verona size 11,5 were to small ,never happended before,son took no chances on them being too small.

You personally fit sizes from 10-12? Lol I know it’s a weird question but that’s two whole sizes lol
:lol: size 10,5 is the always the best looking pair without scaling problems :sample size and size 10 is the same size as my og pair ,that's why ,to compare

So you bought them for reselling?
no. already explained. i don't resell;proof 3 pairs of og infra's never resold ,am doing this a long time so you will have to excuse me for taking care of me ,nobody else does

Attachments

• DSC_0489.JPG
    DSC_0489.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom