The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

New ByYou options from the 24the. Accents avalable.
Hopefully a bit of volt/black/grey with no accents...and mesh.
11C80858-E73A-42F3-9D5A-70D38482F578.jpeg
A Dave White inspired NBY? That’s what this pic brought to mind.

Until Infrareds or Laser Blues are CONFIRMED, it’s all hearsay. Not saying they’re not coming but most of what we hear is solely based on expectations. Even if Infrareds do drop this year, doesn’t mean they’re coming on or before Air Max Day. There’s an entire year to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 90

Exactly. Blogs don’t me sh*t. They know less than a lot of us. Didn’t they triple confirm Chicago’s this all star weekend. We saw how that turned out. And like you said, a whole year ahead of us for the 30th anni, I’m good with infrareds in Q2/Q3. Lol

happy i can make one "perfect" pair of 90 royal (i ordered two pairs)
SAM_8774.JPG

the mesh is cool, if only we could have real leather on mudguard...
SAM_8808.JPG

yes they are comfy, more comfy than my 2015 it's a pleasure... and in hands you can compare them and seen the work on the shape on these new retro, honestly they have made an good job! in any case with the pair that I keep I am happy and satisfied... with these shape it's a good retro imo (of course you must have the luck to come across a "good" pair, otherwise :frown: )

Last edited:
otherwise I really would have liked an university red version and an obsidian version... (of course if a good infrared and laser blue are coming soon it's good no need university red / obsidian, but it could have been cool to have these two colorway)

effectively it's strange, no leaks for the 2020 infrared / laser blue version...

Last edited:
I haven’t owned any AM90s since 2010 infrareds. The the paint on the heels still crack lots after use? I know they fixed it on the Jordan 3s, wondering if on the same as these.

Nice! they are made in vietnam or indo?

more pics perhaps with on foot? :tongue:

thanks in advance

*Shipped from China

I was happy that they weren't janky and didn't check to see where they were made. Might wear them later this week?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom