The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Better, but doubt I’ll be interested.

Anyone get any update on their 90 id, or are they still pending with no end in sight?

I know peoples been bugging about the infrareds, and I apologize in advance if this annoys the **** out of you, but we still getting them joints next month?

this is going to be levis all over again because resellers are going to try and make 20$
That and Nike’s manufactured hype/scarcity so we will most likely have 1-2 hr to order before they “sell out”. I need time to design, tweak, question everything, start over, realize I liked my 3rd design best out of the 15 I created, then wait a few days to purchase. It’s a process.

there are no early pics from the OG cws on the web that might have to do with the fact that Nike found out that the new factory in indonesia sucks and they dont want the OG cws to get manufactured there because of the horrible craftmanship from the workers

So annoyed with the cut.. lol, I can’t keep gambling for a better pair. It’s not getting better.
image.jpg

there are no early pics from the OG cws on the web that might have to do with the fact that Nike found out that the new factory in indonesia sucks and they dont want the OG cws to get manufactured there because of the horrible craftmanship from the workers

Highly doubt that. After all we are talking about Nike here. Every one is gobbling theee non og colours up with some dented toe boxes. The OG colours are probably already made anyways. 4-6 months out is the usual for when shoes are made to when they drop so it’s probably too late/Nike we talkin about here lol.

I dont think theyve come up with some new marketing tactic of not hyping up their stuff, makes it seem weird. Maybe just releasing them later during the year?

Exact same as the pinks I got. It's shame. I couldn't live with it so I did end up exchanging in the end.
Yeah bro, talked to Nike, and I’m going to try one more time. If next one isn’t better than these, then I guess I’m going to have to stick with these uneven cuts. This is the first time I’ve ever had to return multiple times for a good pair. Kind of sad especially since these are anniversary release.

Back
Top Bottom