The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Can't speak for the EM's but the hyperfuse fit me pretty tts and i wear a 12. They also don't fit as tight around the top of the foot like the hyperfuse 87s

For those of y'all with yellowing on your 2015 infrareds, do y'all leave them in the box with the paper they come with?

For those of y'all with yellowing on your 2015 infrareds, do y'all leave them in the box with the paper they come with?

I am sure that is more of an issue with the older types of paper they used tbh...although I put mine in plastic bags so wtf do I know

I am sure that is more of an issue with the older types of paper they used tbh...although I put mine in plastic bags so wtf do I know
I've always kept my shoes in their original box/paper and never had this issue before until now.

:frown:

Last edited:
This is what I'm dealing with. Pretty disappointed given that they aren't even that old.
I've only had that happened to me once and it was my first pair of Adidas 1 computer running shoes. That box doesn't even have paper inside it's foam lined. It's more of a greenish yellow color on the midsole it was quite weird. Never had any sneaker midsole do that before or after.

Last edited:
I've always kept my shoes in their original box/paper and never had this issue before until now.
 :frown:

Is it maybe to do with the leather on the mudguard? I'd speak to Nike see if you can get them to do something. You prob outside of the normal period but its worth a shot

I've only had that happened to me once and it was my first pair of Adidas 1 computer running shoes. That box doesn't even have paper inside it's foam lined. It's more of a greenish yellow color on the midsole it was quite weird. Never had any sneaker midsole do that before or after.
Yea it is what it is. Again, I'm just more surprised than anything. Luckily, I can easily replace these with a new pair and resell price isn't very high so I can probably manage retail again.
Is it maybe to do with the leather on the mudguard? I'd speak to Nike see if you can get them to do something. You prob outside of the normal period but its worth a shot
Possibly but I think it's impossible to know. I'll probably experiment with a couple methods to see if I can reverse this but ultimately might just make them my instant beaters. These are pretty easy to get but just a shame really. I'd be livid if this happened to any of my AM1s, etc.

What? Infrared 90s are far more important than any AM1
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Hahaha I forgot what thread I'm in! 
embarassed.gif

But seriously, I've never been much of a 90s collector other than a couple of the standard colourways. I prefer the slimmer profile of the AM1s but 90s have a soft spot in my heart from my childhood.

Last edited:
What? Infrared 90s are far more important than any AM1
wink.gif
laugh.gif
haha I missed the wink at first. I think we can all agree that the AM1 is the most important AM bc the others don't exist without it, but real talk, the Infrared AM90 may be my favorite shoe all-time. I've been on an AM1 kick lately but I need to break my 90's out soon.

haha I missed the wink at first. I think we can all agree that the AM1 is the most important AM bc the others don't exist without it, but real talk, the Infrared AM90 may be my favorite shoe all-time. I've been on an AM1 kick lately but I need to break my 90's out soon.
Yes you do. That whole AM1 circus is way too much right now.

AM1 > 90s, imo. But the best 90s can easily compete with the best AM1s. Both designs untouchable. 1990 was also a great year [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Neon 95 is my AM GOAT personally but I've got love for all of the classics, especially infra 90, Persian bw etc

Red Run Red Run whole-heartedly agree brother.

05/06 was a great time to be into sneakers...

sb's were at the height of creativity, og colorways of all the best air maxes easily obtainable for absurdly cheap and the one time only 360 pack was a great combo of collab/og hype.

Back
Top Bottom