The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

over 100 air maxes here spanning all the various models along w/about 100 other sb's and various Nike silhouette's, about 50 pairs of vans, some cp's & visvims and a wife that doesn't understand any of this lol

Last edited:
I used to keep track, now i just remember if "i have those" when i see them. Like a mental catalog with no numbers, just pictures. Fuzzy ones at that. I love MJ. :smokin But not one pair of jordans.

Last edited:
I used to keep track, now i just remember if "i have those" when i see them. Like a mental catalog with no numbers, just pictures. Fuzzy ones at that. I love MJ. :smokin But not one pair of jordans.
Riiiiight....:it's weird I love MJ shoes but don't own or would buy a single pair...

I have a few jordans but they get no love anymore.

I got the NA TB3's and returned them after a long hard look at how they looked on foot.

some shoes just don't work for me w/sz13

looked like Doug Funny when he copped the Sky Jacksons and the only size they had for him where 6x too big.

but comfort level from jordan 3-6 really sux, heavy as F, stiff and uncomfortable, only jordan 7 & 8 have good comfort imo

I was just never fond of them. I was more of a get them dirty running through yards and other various neighborhoods, climbing stuff and being reckless kind of kid. Guess i kind of still am, minus the alcohol and death defying stunts.

Does anyone own a pair of the Atmos Tiger Camo 90s?

Looking at picking up at pair and wondering if it fits bigger because of the leather sock liner. Am I good with my standard 0.5 up?

Looking at picking up at pair and wondering if it fits bigger because of the leather sock liner. Am I good with my standard 0.5 up?
i stayed TTS but i have wide feet
oh really? For reference, Im sz 11 in practically all air max models despite my TTS being 10.5

This is interesting ... do you normally got TTS?

oh really? For reference, Im sz 11 in practically all air max models despite my TTS being 10.5

This is interesting ... do you normally got TTS?
i go TTS for all my shoes, but shoes with leather inner liner tend run half size bigger

so it wont be a huge problem for you to go half size down i think
Cool, thanks for the info!

How many pairs of air max's would yall say yall own? If you had to guess
i have around the 200 pairs of AMs and the rest are jordans, ATC and Air Trainers sc high
over 100 air maxes here spanning all the various models along w/about 100 other sb's and various Nike silhouette's, about 50 pairs of vans, some cp's & visvims and a wife that doesn't understand any of this lol
Any of y'all embarrassed when your friends come over and they see all of your shoes? I know a vast majority of my friends at work think I'm speaking hyperbole when I tell them how many pairs I have. Then they come over and are like WTF. They either thought I was kidding or the pics didn't reflect what it looks like in person. I have racks from floor to ceiling, literally. It was much easier when I had a huge home in TX since I had a room dedicated to it. These days I'm almost afraid to count and certainly afraid to tally up how much I've spent. I'm somewhere between 400 and 500 pairs, from Nike (AM1/90s/BWs, FKRs, Jordan's, Roshes, Kobe's, Lebron's, PG1s, KDs etc), Asics (GL3s, GLVs, Gel Sights, Gel Saga, Respectors, Kayono), Adidas (UBs, PBs, Stan Smiths, EQT Supports and Guidance), Diadora (N9000,V7000), Saucony, Puma, Red Wings, Vans, etc etc .

I'm to the point where I've actually made a concerted effort to start selling off stuff I know I'm not going to wear. Ideally, I'd like to be at 100 pairs. I know that's still a ton, but certainly better than the 400s.

Last edited:
Yeah 150 or so doesnt really seem bad, i have no clothes in the closet and nothing but shoes under my bed and maybe a few in my kids room and by my dressers and a couple of small stacks in front of the closet and they fit fine in here. Im down to only buying shoes i really like now which helps a lot. I couldnt even imagine trying to find room for 350 more. I do have an uncanny ability of making something out of nothing, though. But my powers can only go so far.

IMG_6606.jpg

Any of y'all embarrassed when your friends come over and they see all of your shoes? I know a vast majority of my friends at work think I'm speaking hyperbole when I tell them how many pairs I have. Then they come over and are like WTF. They either thought I was kidding or the pics didn't reflect what it looks like in person. I have racks from floor to ceiling, literally. It was much easier when I had a huge home in TX since I had a room dedicated to it. These days I'm almost afraid to count and certainly afraid to tally up how much I've spent. I'm somewhere between 400 and 500 pairs, from Nike (AM1/90s/BWs, FKRs, Jordan's, Roshes, Kobe's, Lebron's, PG1s, KDs etc), Asics (GL3s, GLVs, Gel Sights, Gel Saga, Respectors, Kayono), Adidas (UBs, PBs, Stan Smiths, EQT Supports and Guidance), Diadora (N9000,V7000), Saucony, Puma, Red Wings, Vans, etc etc .

I'm to the point where I've actually made a concerted effort to start selling off stuff I know I'm not going to wear. Ideally, I'd like to be at 100 pairs. I know that's still a ton, but certainly better than the 400s.
I don't mind the 400+ if I got room and they all same name brand like air max I'm down...but when it's mix shoes that's to much for me.....

I'm not sure on number but probably only 50 or so (only...). If I'd been able to double up on models in years gone by and not beaten pairs into oblivion it'd be more but I give all my shoes plenty of wear for the most part and regret nothing.

Mostly AM's 1, 90, 95, a few Flyknit and also a variety of Adidas, puma and vans. Couple of pairs of Jordan's and other random brands like Filling Pieces and NB lying around too. Variety is good ;-)

Last edited:
I personally went .5 down on these and all leather sock liners.

Day 20:
These are my second pair of Crepe 90s. The uppers are in great condition but the Midsoles separated.
Anyway it took my awhile to track down a good donor midsole with matching Airunit. They're gonna use my OG Gum outsoles on the new donor Midsoles.
Now I just have to send them off. I'll keep y'all posted

Last edited:

I personally went .5 down on these and all leather sock liners.
Yea that's what I'm hearing!

I don't own any leather lined AM1/90s so hence the questions :smile: I know @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  mentioned that he had wide feet as do I.

Just trying to get my ducks in a row before pulling that resell trigger 
embarassed.gif

Yea that's what I'm hearing!
I don't own any leather lined AM1/90s so hence the questions
smile.gif
I know @AIRMAXDISCIPLE
 mentioned that he had wide feet as do I.
Just trying to get my ducks in a row before pulling that resell trigger 
embarassed.gif
.5 down for leather sock liner is most likely your best fit.
Y'all are beauts :smile: Thanks for putting my mind at ease.

Don't reckon many fakes of these are on the market?

I'm not quite as well versed on LCing AM 90s

Been there and feel your pain. I don't even remember how many pairs exactly I owned at one point but it was in the many hundreds. OG's, retros, re retros all brands from Nike to old Jordache Earl The Pearls etc. Eventually I got rid of every single one of them if you can believe that and then started over on a smaller scale. For me it's this. While in theory it's great to own every dope shoe that ever came out in multiple colorways and every release it's just not sensible. I found myself wearing a select number of shoes most of the time and the others sat in boxes for over a decade. Occasionally I would take them out of the box to look or walk around in them but only briefly. Don't get me wrong, it's hard not to buy up just about every single dope release (especially OG colorways of retros for me) but there's only so much time to wear hundreds of pairs of kicks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom